Kate Gosselin -- Walking Target

8/28/2009 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guaranteeing able-bodied Kate Gosselin could safely push her three bags of Target goodies all the way to her car, Target's finest red-shirted, khaki wearing, shaved head, flair wearing, smirking crew of semi-security goons assisted her the entire way.

media_removed.jpg
Somewhere, a little old lady can't get her trunk open.

Judy

This sickening woman who claims to want the best for her children and I'm sure she does, doesn't see fit to teach them about the smallest efforts to save planet earth by using reusable bags? Come on, get your head out of your own rear and grow up. I've never seen the show and I certainly don't have to with all the overkill on these two supposedly grown up people being shoved at us from all angles. Enough already!

wsucougarchick05

They aren't even Target Security! They're regular ol' employees. One is a cart attendant, one more than likely works in the stockroom and the other is management of some sort (whether he's a front-end or department manager or executive level, I'm not sure...).

CinCal

TMZ...say what you want about her...but leave the guys out of it...in this economy at least they have a job! is calling them goons necessary?

deb

bitch please!! you aint that famous, dont worry no ones trying to get ur autograph.

Lippy Loo

Look at the dude behind her, he is staring at her opossum hair, and wondering if he will get rabies.

Cindy

i just knew she bought ALL her clothes at TARGET! her dresses look like nightgowns. why is the media so infatuated with this woman? she is NOT talented, she cannot act (only boss people), she is NOT pretty or beautiful, her husband can't STAND her. she deliberately got PREGO with 6 kids. what is it????? r u all waiting for her head to EXPLODE!!!

THE SOURCE

Man I cant even get them to help to the car with my cart and this BITCH get 3 escourts.

I will never shop at Target again!

BOYCOTT THE STORE!

Jazzy

Look, it's the Trailer Trash Queen and her Court. Now, when I go to Target I can expect the same service? I'll top it, I want them to park my car for me and when I come out with my 1 bag, I expect them to carry it all the way across the parking lot! Hey, those guys looooove getting an extra paid break!

Sandy

Give me a break. Kate needs to have 3 Target employees help her to the car? I'm sure these guys had things more important to do than walk Kate and her 3 bags to her car. She couldn't afford to pay her regular bodyguards to come with her?

Denny

She went to Target in her NIGHTGOWN??

What a mess she is. She has decided she is a celebrity and notifies the paparazzi when she is going somewhere.

sensible grandma

SO WHAT!!! Why should anyone care? It was probably good publicity for Target. They want people to think they would go out of their way for their customers.

krosstx

She also probably parks in a handicapped parking spot! What a biotch she is and what has she ever done besides pop out 8 kids?

Allison

Its called a name tag not flair

pam

kate,

i hope you get this email. The people magazine article re: Aliens and Jon. I have been through the same thing almost identical to your situation. I am 55 yrs. old and married for 28 yrs. and 1 year ago, my husband was taken by aliens as well. Over the past year, I have told my friends and family living with him often brought me a question I would ask myself in reference to this sudden stranger I was living with (husband) "WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HUSBAND"? I truly consider the person I lived with earlier on passed away in some form. The other alien who has taken over his body and mind is a stranger and someone I would never chose. In my case and I think in yours, our husbands have had emotional breakdowns. Instead of growing within themselves to better a situation, the say to themselves 'It is what it is'. Their insecurities prevent them from growing with their partners. Problems for them, there is no solution but to run. Looking toward a simple self improvement is a fearful thing forthem to do. They don't want to face themselves. Therefore, a partnership with whom they feel inadequate with, is an immediate shutdown and run. Please respond and let's brainstorm. I am interested in writing a book so other people can somewhat take comfort in this ALIEN subject. Love, pam

Rachel M

She looks so much better then the creep Jon.

She is there for the kids when Jon is pretending to be a preteen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments