CA Attorney General Launches MJ Investigation

8/28/2009 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

California Attorney General Jerry Brown is launching an independent investigation into the death of Michael Jackson.

Brown says the investigation comes at the request of the LAPD and will focus on several doctors connected to Jackson.

Brown said police have met with representatives of the attorney general's Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement and the DEA about what evidence has been uncovered.

The attorney general's office won't name the specific doctors their investigation is targeting.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

The Truth

hot damn

LAIst

Does this mean bye, bye, Arnie Klein?

LEE

Myriam (Paris, France)

Justice for Michael.

mimifang

So many investigations. The whole thing is just confusing...

Barakuda

I really hope they start with Arnie Klein who claims to be MJ friend but really was only interested in the money. He prescribed medication under aliases or himself. I just don't trust this guy I have a strange feeling about him

pia

Good maybe this will put a stop to the thousands of other people that are going from doctor to doctor and hospital shopping to get their drugs. Maybe there will be a new law to stop this. That should goe for interstate practices in Texas and Nevada too.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Monica

Let us put the docs to eternal sleep by giving them an IV drip of Propofol. When they've gone over to hell (not heaven) we empty there body's to feed the pigs, fill them up with Propofol and display them in full public for entirety to make a statement to anyone else who are thinking of following in there footsteps!.

maizieful

TMZ.. we don't need to hear all the details you mentioned in the live video regarding Michael physical condition after he died!!Such as nose, hair etc. I think it's so disrespectful and crosses the line of decency,, From what I understand he was planning on taking care of some issues in the future.
Love you Michael...RIP

LoveHimMore

TMZ, the photo sucks. And how come all the other photos you guys take are always in focus and good quality, but all the ones you've taken of MJ are blurry and look like crap?

Monica

If MJ was alive he would never never never put his kids through this hell. He is gone but will never be forgotten

Michael Jackson

If they want MJ's murderer then they should go ahead and open that coffin and cuff the drug addicted freak.

no one

about time something was done,all these Dr's still swaning around like nothing has happened.I just feel so sorry for the kids in all of this

Lisha of Denton, Maryland

I hope all of the doctors that supplied Michael with drugs instead of offering help should be charged with something. It's sad but this situation will save lives of others who are given such special treatment because of status. Michael died because the doctors were seeing dollar signs instead of looking out for his best interest.

I'm sure Michael thought he was safe in the hands of a doctor.

My heart goes out to his children who must be in shock. It seems that everything Michael did to raise and protect his children are not being considered at all. They may not be ready to go to school with all that has happened, and the men who claim they could be their biological fathers. I would give them one more year of home schooling just to prepare them for what they may experience when they do go to school.

Michael's wishes are not being respected at all. These children are going to be followed by the media for the rest of their lives, what's the rush. All of a sudden, Katherine has such strong parental strength, where was that strengh when Joseph was beating Michael? Why didn't she stop it. I would have let Berry Gordy manage my boys and get told Joe Jackson to go to hell. And when Michael wanted to do his own music, I would have told Berry Gordy, either they do the music they want to do or they are out of Motown!

I hope this new found strength will help these children. They just seem like property instead of children right now.

I loved Michael Jackson, I grew up with him and I am so sorry for the family's lost. I just hope this can save someone else since Michael didn't get the help he needed.

May the Lord lighten the sorrow of his family.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments