CA Attorney General Launches MJ Investigation

8/28/2009 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

California Attorney General Jerry Brown is launching an independent investigation into the death of Michael Jackson.

Brown says the investigation comes at the request of the LAPD and will focus on several doctors connected to Jackson.

Brown said police have met with representatives of the attorney general's Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement and the DEA about what evidence has been uncovered.

The attorney general's office won't name the specific doctors their investigation is targeting.

rs

Its very hard for people to admit that they attacked an innocent man who had a disability. He defied the odds and made this disability something positive. He also was a proud African American despite this disability. And thats problematic for haters also. You know they say if you want to heal your own life show compassion to others and help them with theirs. Michael Jackson showed compassion despite his own suffering.

But people who know they were cruel and inhumane to this man cannot face the truth about what they have done and how it pushed him into depression. So they continue the hate because it takes the pressure off. If you don't believe me just watch how many haters respond to this message in a negative way to confirm what I am saying. Just watch.

This is why haters don't bother me anymore because I realize there are very discriminating factors involved which are based on disabilities, appearance,and skin color. Who says a man's face reflects whats in his heart. That is sickning. I think of all the children with disfigurements and disabilities
and you know judging someone based on their physical appearance is really inhumane.

So I am really not bothered anymore by all this hate because I know these people are trying their
best to justify their own cruelties. Mark my word the negative that will be posted in response to this will simply prove my point.

disfasia

Just for the record, I DID NOT write #47.

I was having dinner.

MWSD

manda038

There are other Images on Google of discoid lupus attacking ears and noses and leaving facial scars

. You have to Google "discoid lupus" and not just lupus. MJ had good treatment for his. One of his doctors told a reporter that MJ had injections of Kenalog steriod in his nose, and I looked that up and it's to soften scar tissue and also combat inflamation. It also shrinks the nose over time. It's really sad that MJ suffered so much from this terrible disease, but instead of sympathy he was ridiculed and falsely accused.

Posted at 7:19PM on Aug 28th 2009 by LoveHimMore
************************************************
LoveHimMore

YOU ARE SO RIGHT AND IT IS SHAMEFUL OF PPL IN THIS COUNTRY WHO MAKE FUN OF AND RIDICULE SOMEONE WITH A DISEASE AND CALL HIM NAMES OR BLAME A VICTIM FOR A CRIME THAT HAPPENS TO THEM...SHAME SHAME ON YOU ROTTEN MJ HATERS...KARMA WILL GET YOU ONE DAY
RIP MICHAEL....WE LOVE YOU MORE

seeking the truth

62. See all this hate is really about something other than Michael Jackson. IF this were not the case the proof that came out about his innocence would be accepted. Some one recently told me that they believe even members of the press post negativity on these boards. The fact is if these people admitted they were wrong about Michael Jackson and realized how much what they have done helped to destroy his life, they really could not deal. So the flip side of that is to stick with the hate.

Posted at 7:35PM on Aug 28th 2009 by rs

Great post rs! People seem to forget they are talking about a real man who has sadly died. Shame on them for writing such vile things, don't they realise his 3 lovely children might be online one day and read that, how horrible that will be for them on top of everything else! STOP THE HATE, stress breeds stress - chill out people and love a little bit more - where does hate really get you? Its not big and its not clever, its really immature.

AMAZED

I hate the hypocrisy that people exhibit.

Posted at 7:36PM on Aug 28th 2009 by F*ck Off MJ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/28/michael-jackson-attorney-general-investigation/5#comments#ixzz0PWZ2E27O
_____________________________________________________________________

Like stating you are sick of hearing it and don't care, yet you click on a story about it? Perhaps for some of us, it has to do with doctors who seem to feel they are above the law just because they have that M.D. behind their names. Perhaps some of us would like to see ACTUAL JUSTICE and see some of these doctors STOPPED before they kill more people. Perhaps some of us just believe in SPEAKING OUT.

disfasia

LoveHimMore

Right on! There were a lot of fake friends of Michael's--people who knew him eons ago, for an afternoon, and then would tell everyone they were best mates with Michael and those who pretended to now Michael and never did. Michael had Lupus--it is evident from most every photo taken from the Thriller era. In fact, it was then that dark makeup was being used to cover the white spots. There are so many instances when you can see it that it is amazing that anyone would question this.

Why?????

Somewhere in the world it is already your birthday, so Happy Birthday Mike!!! You were murdered and taken from us...which just proves that this world is f-u-**d up! Nasty human beings, such as quack doc are here with us, and have absolutely nothing to offer to this world nor make it better in any way. But you did make this world a bit better by your music, by your kindness and generosity and for that we are forever grateful and will continue to spread your message of love!

Happy Birthday, Mike!
LuvMJMore

seeking the truth

63. I cannot stand hearing about this MJ case. I really dont care. HE WAS AN ADDICT!!!!! Just like we keep saying that "Jasmine Fiore had it coming due to her lifestyle", the same applies to MJ. I cant stand that everyone is essentially licking his a$$...yes, he didnt administer the drugs himself, but he knew what he wanted and how he wanted it. I hate the hypocrisy that people exhibit.
Posted at 7:36PM on Aug 28th 2009 by F*ck Off MJ

...................

Your comment is so pointless, just don't click on the story and comment if you hate him so! What a sad pathetic person you are.

disfasia

that was definitley not me.

Homie1Kanobe

To all the lovers of Michael Jackson. If you have never lived with a junkie,you have no idea what you a talking about. Living with a Junkie is pure hell for anyone that comes in contact with the junkie Anyone!!! It effects the entire household...

LoveHimMore

73. Hippocratic Oath

"I swear by Apollo Physician, by Aesculapius, Hygeia and Panacea, and
I take to witness all the gods and all goddesses, to keep according to
my ability and my reason, the following promise: to estimate, as much
as my parents , who taught me this art, to live in common and, if
necessary, share with him my goods have their children as my own
brothers, to teach them this art if they desire to learn it, without
fee or written undertaking, involving the precepts, the lessons and
the rest of the school, my children, my master and his disciples
entered according to the regulations of the profession, but only
these.

"I will prescribe regimens for the good of the sick according to my
ability and understanding, never to do harm to someone. No one will
give a good pleasure, not a deadly drug nor advice which may cause
the loss. Similarly I will not give any woman an abortive substance".

*************************************************************************
The sentiments expressed in the oath are excellent, but there's no way a Christian doctor should ever swear an oath to pagan deities. They should allow a Christian version of that.

puffinstuff

I hope Arnie and Connie get to know each other real well in a 8x8 cell.

rs

I totally agree Lover not a hater, great response. Thank you for pointing this out about the children. You know we talk so much about hypocrisy on this board. And thats really strange because Michael Jackson was falsely accused of abuse. But yet we see individuals on this board writing things that would make a grieving child break down. I pray that his children never see any of this. I mean what exactly have these three children done to anyone? Even if you hate Michael Jackson you should be cautious about what you say that might affect these children. Why hurt them, I just find a bit of cowardess in attacking dead people and children myself.

LoveHimMore