Mandy Moore 'Heartbroken' Over DJ AM's Death

8/29/2009 5:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mandy MooreA rep for Mandy Moore, who used to date DJ AM, just gave us this statement:

"I am absolutely heartbroken. For those of us lucky enough to have known him, Adam radiated a contagious exuberance for life and also personified the very definition of a true friend. To say that he will be missed beyond words is an understatement. My heart goes out to his loved ones."

mia

Christine, I LOVE your post!

the truth hurts huh

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh ......... So nice to have an Amber-idiotic-free zone .........

dee

Why so much coverage of this? Run out of MJ stories? Most people don't even know he is. He's famous for having famous girlfriends. Those of you blaming Hayley, get a grip. A woman is not obligated to stay in any relationship that isn't working for her. He is the only one to blame for his death. That said, may Adam find the peace that he couldn't find in life.

A Nagai

Bitch is married, so why heartbroken???

Pickle

haha... he must of been a turd at the bottom of the bowl of DJing to elicit some of the sappy responses i've been reading. Reminds me of MJ. Another has-been gone.

no wonder you're single

always sad when someone so young passes.

p51d007

LMAO.........oh, so sad...another DRUGGIE drops dead. Big deal

The Dude

she must have swallowed a couple times...

rmulli

another drug addict gone, one less loser that will take away from taxpayers

Vic

I can't wait to hear when Lindsey Lohan bites it. Death is making his rounds in Hollywood. Don't stop now!!

Vic

So..another crack head bites it. What's the big deal???
But yet we still have Lindsey & Britney left here to continue torturing us. Please someone pass the pipe to them.

Nicole

Waaa waaa. I know, let's shed some tears for the children who are abused daily in our world, or the millions of starving families. Just a thought.

mia

WTH, I have to admit, I miss Amber. I need some new material.

Biff

BOO-HOO old Mandy Whore will miss licking on his Lil-PeePee...

GRouston

The disease of addiction touches so many family, friends, loved ones, you name it. Some have no idea addiction is going on, some do and do nothing, please remember that when you see addiction or abuse, you get a check in your spirit then do something, talk to the addict, talks to family and friends, don't worry about what the addict may think, remembr you might just save a life. INTERVENTION: interevene, LOVE people enough to care. I know I have been on both sides, www.gordonrouston.com, I suffered many years, some cared, some had no idea what to do, some shared with me out of LOVE for me, finally I got the message soem (34) years ago. Tough but worth the effort, there is HOPE for every ADDICT. Its never too late.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments