Guess The Plumping Lips

8/30/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guess which celebrity smackers have mysteriously gotten more voluptuous with time!

Natalie Reed

Melanie Griffith is my guess

Lippy Loo

Does Melanie own a mirror? Good lord, that woman is disgusting looking! I wish someone could tell me why in the F..ck these women plump up their lips and think it looks good? Uggg.... it makes my skin crawl, just like Mike the convicted Dog killer!

gucci

Linda Mott

#1 Donnie, You said it better than I could have. You are soooo right. These women look like clowns with the overdone lips. It isn't beautiful.

janicebyrne01

Why do so many women want to look like Mick Jagger?

who dat

Those plump lips feel better when wrapped around my
===================================D

Joanne

Brittany Murphy was beautiful till she got her lips done. Why, Brittany? They look horrid.

MacArthur

White girls are funny.

Nameless

Can someone explain the whole fixation about actresses getting their lips injected to look plumper? I seriously don't get it at all.

Snaps

Uh- next time how bout using real celebrities? Stallone and Melanie, ok, but some chick with tattoos and some hairdresser? Can you scrape the barrel any lower? How bout Pee-Wee Herman? Yeesh.

the truth hurts huh

GROSS - GROSS - GROSS - GROSS - and GROSS!!!!! How do these people leave their houses looking like such FREAKS??!!! Why don't they learn from looking at all the other women who got their lips done that it's a BAD IDEA !!!!! YUCK!!!

Michael

Amazing how during the era of Jim Crow, this country witnessed a time when big-lipped black caricatures graced the surface of soap bars, cornmeal canisters and tubes of toothpaste, and any other product pushed to a mostly white demographic. In Hollywood’s heyday whites made fun of our protruding lips under the cover of black-face, popular animation- and grotesque racist lampoons. Now it seems big lips are in and white Hollywood is sparing no expense to have the exotic flavor most associated with African Americans.
Now ain't that somethin!

JoeP

Can you blame them, who wants to walk around with bird lip.

DSC

Pretty soon, thin lips will be back in style and all these celebs can stat looking human again.

GueraMala

Hmmmm #11... such a complex point to ponder. It really provokes such thought. I am incredibly intriqued by your originality. Let me ask you...Did you have a a sudden, intuitive perception of this topic? because is just so completely unheard of... Wow, the concept that whites used to make fun of blacks...and now whites are doing it blah, blah, blah The irony in this is mind blowing! Now this is what I call the forefront of a movement espousing a broad range of philosophies and practices...Simply ingenious...NOT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments