McConaughey -- Distracted by Beach Bum

9/5/2009 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While jogging in Malibu yesterday, Matthew McConaughey took a quick breather to admire the scenery ... the awesomely tan, perfectly toned scenery.

0907-media_removed

Darrelacity

Go to
and check out my awsome blog.

Al

That is JUST too perfect to be for real...why else would her beach bag happen to cut back right along the curve of her....um...back. Give me a break TMZ, this is a new low for you, something National Enquirer would stage....

Rip It Up

Gee, the man has a pair of eyes and a penis. He looks at attractive women. So what's the big deal? You guys at TMZ are douche bags.

Terri

LOL, what will TMZ report on now that Michael Jackson has been laid to rest? Yeah, it must be a slow news day.

Al

TMZ must be run by either lesbians or 14 year computer geeks to think they could make THIS news worthy...and the way they cropped her beach bag to show more of her leg---give me a break. Excuse me while I check out what X17-online has to show us all...

Lancelot

I'll bet he was thinking of his Johnson!

shavon

Is that Kelly Ripa?

Ziggy

To # 33, Miss LaLa is not gay. I love the boyz. But this fish turd of a man is homely looking at best and sucks in all of his movies. I never saw the big fascination with him. He's plain, stupid and runs on that beach just to get his picture taken everyday by the paps. There are at least 50 other men in Hollywood more talented than this Texas slug and are better to look at too. Have you ever heard him in an interview? He's as dumb as Texas tumbleweed. Go and rent his last movie and see how disappointed you are.

Ziggy

#43 We all know that's not Kelly Ripa. Kelly has no ass and if it were her on the beach, all you would see is a flat board with a bikini bottom tied around it.

Hollywood's a Hazard

Then, some child came you never asked for him to come. He shared a pint of your rum... and later when you told me you said she was a bore. Some times I wish, oh how I wish, that I never never knew some of those secrets of yours.

dragonlvr

Nevermind MM ... who's the chick?

dr fred

# that is NOT MM ...MM has very short arms...this guy has looooong arms , MM also wears ...well nothing..

#2 TMZ this story is LAME ,,who cares MM haS AN UGLY bRAZILIAN SKANK WITH FACIAL HAIR

Ziggy

Wow, stop the world press.....McConaugHICK at the beach, pasty chick pretends to read book.

And tomorrow's top story... McConaugHICK takes sh*t then walks on beach.

Tuesday's story.... McConaugHICK picks nose, walks beach.

Friday's release.... McConaugHICK learns how to spell his own name, walks on beach.

Next month's big press release to the world... McConaugHICK at beach again.

PrettyBabyWithTheHighHeelsOn

Awesomely tan perfectly toned ummm who were u guys lookin @ in this pic???? The girl with the pasty legs and flat ass or Matthew??? Yeah u guys were lookin @ Matthew =)
His babymomma looks 10x better than this white pole in the sand.

Rachel

yeah, and you people at TMZ never ogled at someone before? at least matt has something (a whole lotta of) to offer. you guys are pale fat slobs who make these scenic displays cover up and go the moment they spot you watching them. stop breaking up beautiful families leeches!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments