Jackass Dances on $500,000 Lamborghini

9/6/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It sure sounded like something broke when Steve O and Tom Green started jumping around on their rap producer's $500,000 Lamborghini after a long night of clubbing in Hollywood ...

... but if you can afford that car, you sure as hell better be able to afford the repairs.

fageddaboudid

How OLD is Tom Green????? He Was done 15 years ago, someone tell him to look in the mirror! If this is all he's got, he should go away quietly and never show his chinless face again.

FunnyGangsters

For more funny stuff like that visit

kissmiass

Why did you remove the video TMZ? At least post an explanation for your faithful readers or take this post down because its tantamount to false advertising. At least remove the button that says "PLAY".
If I were the owner of that car whether it be the rap producer or the leasing company,(probably the latter), I WOULD SUE THEIR CHILDISH, IGNORANT, STUPID, DUMB, SILLY, CRAZY ASSES!!!!!

Nameless

I love how these asswads take a car that's worth more than some people's homes and wreck just to be stupid.

Too bad people keep throwing money at them. Would love to see karma f-up their day if they lost all their money and went broke.

fingoverit

Why no video? I would imagine it was yanked - as it would make great evidence in court. I use to like Steve when he acted his age, somewhat. Now, he is nearer my age and acts the same. No mental growth at all. The point is - at his age - his antics arent amusing... only annoying.

What is his talent? Being outlandish? Hell - I am KNOWN for that! Wheres my check? Being an immature mama's boy is NOT a talent.

Like killer pics? www.flickr.com/photos/skyfoxphotography. You will be very entertained. Have fun looking guys and gals! Something for everyone! XOXO

streetdude

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. TMZ THE VIDEO IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.JUST THOUGHT WE WOULD GIVE YA SOMETHING TO DO

Delicious

sorry to say but, looks like steve o had a relapse. Remember this day, steve will be the next celeb that will od. It will be an accidental death by himself just like DJ AM. Steve o needs to run far away from LA and his so called friends. Real friends don't let you do drugs, or drink to the point that you have no control of real life. Acting like jerks like this isn't normal.

Help Steve O while you all have a chance, before it's way to late..

slinkyvomo

WTF man, why was the video removed?? Steve-O totally ROCKS!

RT
www.anon-tools.vze.com

Lue

New Flash - This is a crime and depending on the cost of the damage maybe a felony.

MyThoughts

I remember reading where Steve said he had looked back on all his antics and was ashamed of how he acted. I hope he isn't back on the stuff, but running aound like he is is NOT a good sign. This picture says a lot.

jahnuts

Message to Steve O please remember to just say no he must have forgotten.

Extravagantly-Creative

Since there's NO VIDEO . . . . .

#1.) - Is the Owner/ Leasee' of this Lamborghini participating ??

#2.) - Do these people jumping on this Lamborghini know the Owner/ Leasee' ??

#3.) - I don't see anyone attempting to get them off the Lamborghini - Why Not ??

SoCal Razzles

YAY! I wanna see more drunk people jump on their friends Lambos! YA!!!

Blondie

Where is the Video???
I love Steve-o!!!

yipe

So... one of them plays a JACKASS on the screen and in real life he is one!! I'd kill those bastards if they did that to my car!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments