Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

9/10/2009 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says she's going to the MJ tribute concert in Vienna on the 29th -- only problem, the show's on the 26th.

Katherine Jackson: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, the family isn't happy about the show and nobody except Jermaine was planning on attending -- but now it looks like Katherine drank the Kool-Aid and will go, granted someone tells her the correct date.

We'll see if she actually makes it ...

Neverland

Jermaine Jackson's life is in danger. He sold his soul to the devil. Michael was murdered....

Money
Anything for Money
Lie for it
Die for it
Kill for it
Sell your soul to the devil

Kaz

tell,

I've just been reading back on this board and I came upon the bombshell you dropped out of nowhere. I am gobsmacked!

I am so sad and upset. I feel as though I've gotten to know you, through TMZ, and I think you are a complete sweetheart.

Don't let the stupid, ignorant clones stop you doing what you do, you know very well that you are on the right path. And I'm sure that Michael knows it too.

Lots and lots of hugs to you.

PA WOMANIZER

I am sure it would hurt Michael to be attacking his mother here. Please people! Katherine Jackson will always be regarded as royalty in the eyes of every Michael Jackson fan in the universe... and there are billions of them! Katherine... WE LOVE YOU!

MJ's KIDS

You have a right to express your opinions also.
however clueless they may be.

Posted at 3:39PM on Sep 10th 2009 by tellitlikeitis

Hey stupid do you always need to bash other people to make yourself feel better??

MJ's KIDS

. Brother says Michael Jackson could be exhumed
Malaysia Sun
Friday 11th September, 2009
(IANS)

Michael Jackson may not have found his last resting place in a California cemetery, with his brother Jermaine telling a German television show Thursday he would like to see the grave moved.

'I'm not so happy with it,' said the elder Jackson, according to text released in advance of broadcast by the Johannes B. Kerner Show. 'I always felt he should be buried in Neverland,' he added, referring to the music star's private ranch.

Jermaine Jackson, 54, who was interviewed in the German capital by the show for ZDF German public television, said he expected an exhumation and reburial at Neverland, which had been his brother's 'creation'.

Michael Jackson died June 25 and was buried Sep 3 at the Grand Mausoleum of the historic Forest Lawn Memorial Park.

China

I think the reason Jermaine is having a hard time lining up performers is because their advisers are telling them to steer clear of it because something is rotten in Denmark...or should I say Vienna?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/10/katherine-jackson-save-the-wrong-date/5#comments#ixzz0QkwSO2T5

I have to agree with this comment, although Mary J. hasn't officially said she is not going. I think performers know is a bit too early for this kind of thing and they don't want the bad press and us Michael's fans to think they are riding on the money train. But really, if the Jackson family wouldn't be doing this tribute, some one else would be and profiting from it. I also feel some of you on this board need to show some respect to this elderly person. We are all going to get old if we don't die young so let's have some consideration. Treat the elderly with respect so that when you get old, people will give you that too.

LucyInTheSky

I HATE AND HAVE LITTLE TOLERANCE FOR:
especially when they effect the memory of an innocent party no longer here to defend himself.

GREED
WRATH (unless truly justified and NEVER to the point of death or physical harm)
ENVY
GLUTTONY
LUST
PRIDE
SLOTH

I am a believer in TRUTH
harmony and PEACE

If I speak the truth and it causes disharmony and a lack of peace between warring factions, then so be it, that is/was not my intent.

Am I saying I am not guilty of these mortal sins? Not at all, but most are either nonexistent in my life, and the others kept at an almost nonexistent level. Do I have to work at that? No. I guess I was just lucky, it was inborn. Does that fact make me selfrighteous? No, not at all. Just lucky.

The degree with which some members of the Jackson family display and even flaunt most if not all of these shortcomings is appalling.

And to let them "get away" with the 3 most evil of these under deceitful cover does not sit well with me. Not at all.

Especially considering the type of person that they had in their midst, and abused, neglected and used him to no end. And continue to do so, right out in the open for the entire world to see.

I will continue to speak my mind.
If you don't like it or agree with it, skip me over, ignore me, slap me trash or attempt to discredit me.

But you will not shut me up. No matter what.
I guarantee you that.

Later

PEACE
Om

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

MJ's KIDS

Observers here in the UK have been voicing concerns about the wisdom of US law enforcement officers pursuing Jackson aides regarding the illegal procurement of prescription drugs by allowing their names to be used on prescriptions which were being procured, in reality for their boss.

If prosecuted, the Jackson aides could be sentenced to ten years in jail for fraudulently allowing drugs such as propofol to be procured under their names, for use by their employer.

British drug czar Anthony Bonghead told me:

"These guys could face jail for allowing their names to be used on prescriptions not for their own use, but for their boss. Some people in informed circles told us that it is a frequently utilised device by the rich and famous, to obtain vast quantities of drugs without arousing suspicion."

Which is where potential trouble lurks for the Jackson legacy.

Legal eagle Eddie Hawksbill-Gimmedamoney, now a successful barrister, explained to me in a back alley:

"In the States, they operate the plea-bargaining system within their judicial system, whereby the accused can disclose certain information in exchange for a reduced sentence. Allegations were made at the time of the molestation trials that Jackson aides were offered substantial cash sums to keep quiet, in other words, 'hush money'. Faced with ten years jail time, these guys are gonna start singing like canaries.

"And if they do, what are they likely to reveal?

Therein lies the dilemma for the litigation-hungry Jackson clan."

More legal chicanery as I make it up.

nan

everytime jermaine wanted something frommike he would hide behind his mother and make her make the call.is he doing the same thing to his fans now.how sad that she has to try and save jermaines reputation cause everybody knows he is using little bro to further his own career.i really think if he wants to promote his so called tribute concert he ought to be font and center and take the heat from the fans.putting mom ou front is kinda cowardly.she doesnt even know the date

nan

i am very concerned about jermaine jackson .he seems very controlling as evidenced by him making his mother promote that fiasco tribute thing.mikes kids are so little and i feel he is taking advantage of his mithers sorrow and making a power grab behind the scenes.shes old .if something happens to her ,he is gonna try and take charge of that money.i knew at the funeral he would be putting down his window and waving because i really think he always felt that he was the true star.guess the world got it wrong according to jermaine.i feel the sibling rivalry thing is almost like he is going to screw those little kids over if he gets the chance.sorry ,just a mothers instinct

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

I'm trying to catch up here. Is it true you are dying, tellit?

MJ's KIDS

I do no wrong. I'm a goody 2shoe. What I say is gospel. I am god believe what I say.

MJ's KIDS

183. I'm trying to catch up here. Is it true you are dying, tellit?

Posted at 9:57PM on Sep 10th 2009 by MJ Fanatic

Yes I only have a couple months left. I will be joining MJ very soon.

LucyInTheSky

Thanks kaz, no big thing.

"Alls well that ends well"

later

Peace

LucyInTheSky

182. I'm trying to catch up here. Is it true you are dying, tellit?

Posted at 9:57PM on Sep 10th 2009 by MJ Fanatic
______________________________

Yep, I'm OK with everything.

Post # 183, #185 not mine. Don't they play ugly games?

I will not longer acknowledge them.

Go play away youngsters/oldsters whatever...you are evil and ugly.
and evidently proud of it.

The real tellitlikeitis.