Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

9/10/2009 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says she's going to the MJ tribute concert in Vienna on the 29th -- only problem, the show's on the 26th.

Katherine Jackson: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, the family isn't happy about the show and nobody except Jermaine was planning on attending -- but now it looks like Katherine drank the Kool-Aid and will go, granted someone tells her the correct date.

We'll see if she actually makes it ...

MichelleR

"anybody else got the feeling that theres sum1 behind the camera pointing a gun at her? or is it just me..."

I swear, I was thinking the same thing. I've been reading a book about MJ written by J Randy Taraborelli, and the insight into his family is fascinating. I have a feeling she was bullied and coaxed, just like they used to use her to coax him into agreeing to do things with his brother, for the sake of the family. Sad, really. She does not look happy to be "supporting" this concert. I read a report recently that Jermaine was unhappy b/c "he" was getting negative publicity. He's such a damn opportunist. I believe he/they talked her into releasing this video for his sake, as she is known to be shy. It seems out of character for her to be so public.

Helen

JERMAINE'S BOGUS CHARITY (MSG TO JERMAINE,VIENNA TRIBUTE ARTISTS & MJ FANS)

kitty

i always wait a couple of days before i believe what i read about the jackson family. no disrespect to them at all. its just funny because one day they say one thing and the next day they change their minds. reminds me of me!

love you michael!

Irene

Show some respect. I lost a child myself and know what that feels like!!
It takes a lot of time to learn to live with that and to accept, believe me.
It always keeps hurting and Michael would have wanted us to respect his mother, I'm sure of that. Give her some space.

Michelle

She doesn't 'really' want to go and I don't blame her!
RIP Michael! I love and miss you!

lovemichaelforever

oh Katherine--don't let your son's and their connections scare you into doing something you know isn't right. Stay home with the children. Michael chose you to do the right thing for his kids-don't let them talk you into things--international flight--crowds--those kids should be focusing on school and healing.

Irene

78. VERY VERY SAD, I PRAY FOR KATHERINE , I AM SURE AS A MOTHER HER HEART IS TRULY BROKEN...RIP MJ-SUE FROM TAMPA
Posted at 2:05PM on Sep 10th 2009 by sue

-------------------------------------------
Thank you Sue, you're so very right!
When I read some comments here I feel ashamed people say things like that, especially if they don't know what they are talking about.

LucyInTheSky

What a contrived and heartfelt message.

No message for the millions of loyal MJ fans over the past 40 years. Just for MJ fans supporting the Vienna Tribute. Phooey on the concert.

Old dinosaurs (Trex in particular) and dromaeosaurs (raptors) die hard.

Katherine Jackson is an inbred hybrid of the two.

LucyInTheSky

This mostly useless old video has little newsworthy value. Just a topic to keep the MJ interest juices flowing. Thank you TMZ.

There's not a heck of alot that the Kate and Joe Jackson/& leeches
can reap from the MJFT from here on out except the interest from
Kates 40%. The big $$ lump sums such as MJs funeral expense (the
Jacksons funeral expensive expense) are over and done with.

Branca and McClain and Beckloff are in control, and the childrens
guardian ad litem. Londell looks after Kate. End of story.

The Michael Jackson Family Trust is a virtual lockdown. For the
protection of ALL interested parties.

And to keep it that way Judge Beckloff should send Katherine Jackson a clear message. Since Kate Jackson hasn't been able to keep her greedy mouth shut and uses every opportunity to counter and question every conceivable action under consideration (except the ones re big $$ outlay in her direction) and continues to pursue and contest MJs decision re parties who are to be responsible for the management of his estate, he should send Katherine Jackson and legal camp packing along with their Safe Harbor Petition.

She has been in clear violation of the No Contest clause.

Any future involvement of Katherine Jackson et al in the workings of the MJFT portents of nothing but argument, perpetual upheaval and chaos, whereas without her OR her family involvement this estate could be managed in a productive and amiable manner.

Judge Beckloff, tell Katherine Jackson to SHUT THE F UP....now...
or she will be walking out that courtroom door permanently and for
the last time.

And MY comment to the "Good" mother Katherine is......

take your "Safe Harbor Petition" and shove it up your greedy
combative spoiled fat ass B____.

If you don't want to act like any self respecting 80 year old mother should then don't expect to be treated like one my me.

lovemichaelforever

Jermaine and company's charities are good ways to get Michael's money. The charities are unnamed and Katherine seems easily convinced. After all, they have the best teachers on how to make a living that way--Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton....

Kris

Wat a Mother. Fantastic,true and strong like the Jacksons. I give you a big Salut Mother. God Bless You All

A.B.

72. Smooth Criminal -

you are talking like Katherine was 25 years old, young and strong and carefree. She is eighty and in mourning, so don't expect her to control her middle-aged children, some of whom maybe less than well-balanced. Especially when she also has the responsibility of MJ's three children who need her to not be crying, although that's most likely what she wants to do. She is probably only half conscious most of the time right now. She is supporting Jermaine with what power she has left because he is her son.

Please, leave her alone.

oreo

This is really getting old, I'll be glad when this is all over. This tribute seem's like it will be something kind of like his memorial was.

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

What's the rush with this tribute? There'll be plenty of time to do that and more in coming months, even an anniversary tribute -- and ALL proceeds should go to MICHAEL'S charities. Katherine Jackson needs the time now to heal and settle down with everyday life with Michael's children AT HOME.

Jermaine should use his time and energy to focus on getting that so-called "doctor" Murray and others put away so that they do NOT harm anyone else! UNLESS there's something else we don't know about YET involving Jermaine!