'Whitney Houston': Bobby's a Gutter Rat!

9/11/2009 1:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Okay so it's not the real Whitney ... but "MadTV's" Debra Wilson busted out her classic impression in Bev. Hills Wednesday and smack talked Bobby Brown, cracked high notes (again), tried to slang drugs and pimped a line of "weaves and wigs."

Debra Wilson: Click to watch
We'd suggest you check it out -- it's worth all five hilarious minutes.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

what Wacko would have looked like had he stayed black...possible what his children would have looked like in time...turkey basters yes or no...insanity...

Simone

MIS IT QUEEN is balls and Krazy Kooky Klown. I already know your game, you freak!!!!! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaa.

Janet

Debra is hysterical!!! I LOVE her humor! I absolutely love it when she imitates Oprah!!!

Simone

Sometimes, she is funny. But, watching this video I didn't laugh even a little bit.

keeping

hahahaha...love her

sickofittoo

She is so talented. I watched it twice and laughed my tail off.
She is quick too, damn!
Really funny snippet , I really enjoyed it , Whitney's Weaves and Wigs, ROTFLMAO!!!
The best part was when they camera did a close up of her mouth at the end.
Why doesn't SNL hire her ? She would be a great addition and they need more females on the show.
She should at the very least create her own channel on YouTube and just do Whitney and Oprah segments , oh God that would be hysterical!!

SharonS.

She is a nutter-- Debra is so funny as Whitney-- but it´s done now-- stick a fork in it-- Whitney´s story isn´t funny any more-- just tragic and sad.....

sickofittoo

Simone , I believe your post of saying she was not funny has no merit , especially coming from a person whose two out of your three posts are focused on being first and addressing kooky the clown .
Apparently your sense of humor is really out of left field...

sickofittoo

What was especially cool was that she drives a motorcycle .

sickofittoo

Sharon , wait until Monday when she is on Oprah , she is no longer tragic and sad ...Whitney is back!

IndyMusicMogul

There is a time and a place for humor and this time TMZ and Debra got it wrong. I suppose TMZ will be looking for a comedian to post something "funny" on Michael Jackson's death. Debra's funny, but this is tasteless untimely humor at best.

Christine

Hysterical! I love her, and yes, SNL could definitely benefit from her talent!

SERIOUSLY!!!

For a spontaneous 'skit' she is sharp quick and FUNNY! However, her manager probably cringed when he saw this and will send TMZ a bill for the performance...I'm just saying ....

Whamo

Balls & KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN remind me of twofastforyou....I would not be surprised if they're the same idiot. Let's face it, if your whole life's ambition is trying to be first then you are a LOSER that sits in your parents basement with a hustler and a life time supply of Kleenex.
Do us all a favor and just F$#koff.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments