Ann-Margret

Good Genes or

... Good Shades?!

9/13/2009 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's common carnal knowledge that Ann-Marget is damn hot.

Ann-Margret
Here's the 34-year-old natural brunette back in 1975 (left) -- and 34 years later, the 68-year-old version at an event in Toronto on Wednesday (right).

Viva las sunglasses!

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

looks much better than janet or latoya...fer sure.....

Tiffany

Ann-Margaret is one of the most sexiest women alive.That voice is the softest,sexiest voice. It is a shame she is so shy she could tell us such unique things about Elvis. I beleive she was his soul mate and the one that would have made him the happiest man in the world. I think she would make any man happy.she is private abut Elvis even though he is dead. Unlike his x wife who wasn't with him any time. Pricella turned out so ugly, I think she looks worse than Michael jackson,her personality is so arrogant and she was nothing until she married Elvis.Then divorced and you would think she was still married to him. In his will he did not want her to benefit from his name at all. Pricella he was done with you long before he died. You are nothing and still are.

TCYB

Very damaged hair. No nutrition. It has to be the docs.

TCYB

#2, I completely agree with you on everything.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

elvis didnt hang around little boys....he loved real women.....and ann was that woman....

why?

It's that hair!

Raejean

I never knew her to be a brunette....she was ALWAYS a redhead and lived a healthy life. And she had a really bad accident many years ago necessitating her entire face was put back together structurally. I tend to think she is well-preserved and has the best tweaks money can buy!

wee

In '72 she fell off a stage and had to have Major Facial reconstructive surgury!! So for having her face all tore up, sewed back together and still able to look like herself...she is one amazing gal! And so are the surgeons that put Ann-Margret back together again!!

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Lippy Loo

She is hot! What a beautiful woman, she did not have fake boobs, fake lips, fake hair, fake anything! Gawd, I wish all women that age look as good as she does.

Lippy Loo

I cannot believe the idiots making comments about her hair! When you get older, your hair get's drier, it thins, and falls out! You also loose the pigment in it and the volume! I would love to see what the people making fun of her hair look like at her age! You will be lucky to have any HAIR!! Most women her age wear weaves and wigs.

LH

There is not one single starlet today that could dethrone Ann Margaret's beauty and talent. She was perfectly matched with Elvis Presley. I enjoy watching her in State Fair as much today as I did back in the 1960's.

HeyIThinkImNice

She looks awesome!Her and Raquel Welch both do.They were beautiful when they started and if they had botox or whatever it was at the last minute,not like all these so called beauties these days,eat your heart out Demi

whatthefrig

A very classy lady with brunette hair or red hair. Hell, she would be classy even without hair.

forreal

#2 Well said and I agree wholeheartedly.
Pris is a nobody who hoodwinked the public who bought her BS and now she thinks she is Elvis. What she doesn't comprehend (due to lack of education) is that he had more class in his pinky finger than she does in her entire body.
Elvis legacy did not need Prissy, Elvis sells himself, she NEEDED to place herself there for her own glory and gratification.

Ann would have been A MUCH MUCH MUCH better choice and Elvis should have chosen Ann, career and all. I believe he'd still be w/us.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments