MTV VMA Fashions

Good, Bad, and Lady Gaga

9/13/2009 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some people looked hot, some people didn't and Lady Gaga was there. Ladies and gentlemen -- the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

MTV VMA Fashions -- Good, Bad, and Lady Gaga

noone

I hate lady gaga's WTF. and Shakira and pink both wore the exact same ugly ass dress. Actually no one looked good in my opinion.

DANNY

WHY IS THIS AMBER CHICK EVEN UP THERE???!!! TMZ AND ALL YOU OTHER BLOGS WHERE IS HER TALENT? WHY IS SHE NEWS?

George William Gockel

Pink is not my type. Shakira is my type. I will be watching the MTV Video Music Awards tonight.

wangwangyoujian

GAYANDLOVINGIT

WOW Lady Gaga definitely has some interesting fashion, she is an artist though and obviously fearless. I don't know who that bad tranny is but she a mess. I think Kanye West is sleeping with him? What a jerk, HE IS RACIST. I'm tired of ethnic people always saying WHITE people are racist when they are just as bad!! Taylor looked great, and great performance, although I wish it was on the stage. Too bad no Britney, although she seemed happy in the video. The whole award show was a little meh. Pink was good, Beyonce looked great, her performance was BORING. Seen it a million times though I love her. Shes put out like three other songs.. PERFORM SOMETHING ELSE.. beginning to miss DC..

GAYANDLOVINGIT

BALD TRANNY MESS*** I HATE KANYE WEST RACIST JERK

GAYANDLOVINGIT

JUST SAW WHAT HAPPENED WITH BEYONCE.. she is the nicest person out there wow that is so amazing of her she is a special woman.. wow, wow, wow

Ziggy

Lady Gaga looks like a total idiot. She's all hype and little talent and only sings Madonna reject songs. I don't see what the big whoopdy doo is about her. I wouldn't dress my dog in that awful outfit on Halloween day.

The Real Deal

Lady Gaga is an idiot with the worst fashion sense and music ever

Erica

Amber is so hot, love her pretty brown skin. She's gorgeous!

kitty

what the heck was lady gaga wearing? does she always dress like that? i've heard of costume changes but thats usually when you are performing. every time the camera panned to her she had on some other weird outfit. i guess that's how you get noticed though. alot of people must like her, she was up for quite a few awards. i saw that perez dude sitting next to her so he must like her too.

George William Gockel

Jennifer Lopez and Shakira. Especailly Jennifer Lopez.

Justin

that amber chick is only up there there cause she is sleeping with Kanye....thats how pretty women get ahead...by sleeping with someone.........of course......you think megan fox didn't sleep with someone to get her first gig....or most of the chicks you see on tv and movies....

floshaykathy

Whatever Lady Gaga was smoking, make it illegal. Because if you smoke that mess, you will find yourself dressing like a broke down court jester, a cracked out eskimo, and a my size Twizzler.

Then you have Baldy McNasty aka Amber Rose dressed like a ssssssssnake!!! Good thing that her and that punk ass boyfriend of hers slithered their asses home. Miserable ass company.

Anne

you forgot to include perez hilton in your bad section......his ensemble was just fugly

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments