Clarkson to Kanye -- 'You're a Sad Human Being'

9/14/2009 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly & KanyeAnother major star has cracked open a can of verbal whoopass on Kanye West -- Kelly Clarkson just unleashed one of the most vicious attacks yet on her blog:

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an asshole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

emily

love her!

jenny f

Good job kelly clarkson ..kanye west ois an egomaniac and needs to be stopped Theres a nice article about her doing this at http://kellyclarkson.org

Britney Spears

Balls

Thomas

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elpato loco

Hell Yeah! telling it like it is!

CMJNM

You GO, girl!

laura

thank you kelly! i hope he's full of shame and that he can't look at himself in the mirror and that his gf is ashamed and mortified to be his gf.

Antonio V

They all suck, he just sucks more.

kelly

everyone is just upset bc he is useing his right to say what he thinks so everyone needs to get their panties out of a bunch and get over it its done move on with ou r life. i personaly think that he is awsome for saying what he want GO u

UCanLipThis

KANYE SUCKS BALLS!! I love KC and now even more.. Taylor deserved her moment you dumb f#ck!!

Janet

Con-yay, take your bald, bare dental flossed @ss girlfriend and just go away.

HA HA HA

So how many did he outsell you by Kelly???

He was wrong but come on people IT'S OVER!!!

Kendall

Excellent letter. Kelly you are a rock star.....Kanye West you are a has been with a man looking girlfriend. Get a life.

Janet

Go Kelly! Go Kelly! Go Kelly!

Jeannie

Perfect!

I'm glad Kelly some balls & set Kanye straight.

That was awesome. : )