Ultra D-Bag Kanye Hijacks Taylor Swift

9/14/2009 7:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West needs to stop. Seriously.

After Taylor Swift -- who is just 19 years old, mind you -- won the award for Best Female Video at the VMAs, Kanye rushed the stage, took the mic from her and proclaimed Beyonce had "one of the best videos of all-time."

For her part, Beyonce looked completely mortified by Kanye's childish actions.

Nicole

I'm sure Beyonce has won enough of these things that she's tired of looking at the ugly trophies. Let someone else have it for a chance, and Taylor is country after all, so to win something like that in a genre like this is pretty amazing. Even Pink looked like she was happy for her. And the video Beyonce was nominated for was NOT as good as Taylor's. Her's actually had a concept whereas Beyonce's had a group of girls dancing in tights...yeah real original there....

truthseeker

Kanye was absolutely a disgrace.

However the whole thing would have been avoided if the guy running the microphone board was on the ball. He should have killed that microphone the minute Kanye hijacked it. Someone else should have given Taylor a hot mic to finish her speech!

Hindsight!

whatever

Taylor swift SUX PERIOD! Somebody had to say something.

Babyblues

KW was so f$%^en disrespectful that it wasn't even funny if it was me than i would of punched that bitch right in the face without even blinking or thinking about it twice WAY 2 GO TAYOR WAY 2 GO WE LOVE YOU

Joyce

What a racist maggot!

ADRIANA

I guess ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY is his creed:)

ADRIANA

I guess ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY is his creed:)

sacheene

I always thought Kanaye, was unique, but he has let some of his fame go to his head, he is below the curb and then some, he literally stole that beautiful child's moment, what a stupid, stupid, thing he has done, he is definatly, not anyone, I would care to see, or buy any of his music, he needs a reality check, and he needs to come back down to earth,it was a very nice thing that Beyonce, let Taylor, finish her acceptance speech, now that is very classy lady.

Bond Landeen

This Diddy wanna-bee needs to drop off the face of entertainment. I am sick of his racist views and we need to show him where it hurts, His pockets.

volunteer4469

Let's see Kanye come to the CMA's and try that sh!t on Toby Keith. He might loose a couple of teeth. I am not a country or pop music fan, but I don't see the fascination with this douche's music. And, no I am not a racist, however Kanye has proven over and over that race is a big issue with him (remember the G. Bush hates all black people remark after Katrina). I think race had ALOT to do with why he did what he did.

uh oh

Boycott this jerk!! He keeps sticking his big fat foot in his racist mouth. Beyonce was a class act and handled it properly. This psycho just wanted the spotlight on HIM. He could care less who won. Congrats to Taylor.

janice

We all need to stop dwelling on what Kanye did all he wants is attention...take it away and raise up Beyonce for stepping up what a wonderful generous thing to have done KUDOS Beyonce you really have a wonderful heart ! Congrats to taylor .. !

R U Kidding Me?

If you don't care about celebrities, "Wanda", then what's up with you writing your long ass essay on a CELEBRITY GOSSIP WEBSITE?!?

TypicalME

Ok yes I agree Kanye was dead wrong stealing her moment. Still why isnt anyone saying anything about MTV. Mtv 1. could have prevented him from coming on stage and then 2. cut his mic off completely. We all know that the vmas and also the movie award shows on mtv over the last couple of years have lost loads of ratings, kinda makes u wonder.

yazzie

AS usural this black man is a HATER. It is so true and i am sick of i am so sorry my ass. He meant it and he said it. This swine ruined her moment. I am sick of the TV and recording industry finding TRASH and bringing them up to be TRAS WITH SOME MONEY NO MORALS OR MANNERS. He is a true swine and someone not only needs to file against him for his act of ignorance but MTV needs never ever ever to let Mr.Pig back on that spot and keep security tight on and around the set of that place. Hog jaws was able to to walk on the stage and to me he is quite dangerous to say the least. BAN HIM FOR GOOD!!! NOW!!! HE IS TRUE TRASH!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments