Ultra D-Bag Kanye Hijacks Taylor Swift

9/14/2009 7:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West needs to stop. Seriously.

After Taylor Swift -- who is just 19 years old, mind you -- won the award for Best Female Video at the VMAs, Kanye rushed the stage, took the mic from her and proclaimed Beyonce had "one of the best videos of all-time."

For her part, Beyonce looked completely mortified by Kanye's childish actions.

Larry

Prime example of african american something outragous and it's brush under the rug. Someone should have pitched his ass off the stage.

meliss

I find it amazing that chris brown did what he did, and a ton of people kept their mouth shut, couldn't comment. then kanye west does this and the stars are sooooo rattled....everyone should learn what needs to be talked about, what is important.

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Kanye is so silly!!!
I love his comedy…

Cheryl

I find it interesting that everyone is so outraged of Kanye grabbing a mic from a girl but no one says anything when Chris beat up a girl.

me

is it any coincidence that a day after this happens he is booked on Jay Leno??? Leno who needs the ratings............I think they put him up to it...I mean Kanye is pretty outrageus with what he does, but he is not mean...come on. Right after he did what he did, it was like he was a deer in head lights....like he was not sure what was going to happen. Then he came out and apologised on Leno, and leno pats him on the back as if to say " ya, just like I told you to" ..then after the apology Kanye stood there as if to say..." umm...now what do I do??".. I feel soooo sorry for Taylor Swift, it was in poor taste what he did, but...I think it was staged By Leno...so weird the way it happened........

been blakck all my life

Bob R. : all you racists do is pick out poor behavior in blacks but never think it is time for a revolution when the KKK does anything. There should be a revolution just because their is a knuckleheaded hate group called the KKK. What you are really mad about is that a black man is "your" F-ing President and you can't digest it yet. Yes, a black mans runs your country. Look in the mirror and say that 3 times. Bet you can't without passing out or pissing yourself. Psychologists called that projection for those of you that have driven past a college. Most of you have never been inside of one.

julie ball

Thanks for sharing but sometimes thoughts are better left unsaid. (Learned that in 1st grade along with wait your turn & just because you feel like the most important person in the room doesn't mean anyone one else agrees.)

Kris

Beyonce is a class act. Kanye West is a first class tool.

r1956

Hey, Lynn, did it ever occur to you that a LOT of white people VOTED for OUR black president? Sounds like you're just as low class as Kanye, if you really think this has anything to do with race. The outrage sparked by his actions had nothing to do with race, but everything to do with human decency. He took one of the greatest moments of this little girl's life and ruined it. No matter what happens now, she never gets that moment back. I hope all his fans that were angry about this, shows it by not buying his cds or going to his concerts. We all have our opinions, but just like in the presidential address to the nation when he was interrupted by another extremely rude person, there's a time and a place for voicing our opinion. Neither of those venues was the time or place. And, as for the KKK, I get just as angry about their ridiculous behavior (actually, even more so) - they are no less than terrorists as far as I'm concerned and should be treated as such.

Heather

Reverse racism is a funny thing....if a white person did this same thing to a black person, there would be screams of racism. Thanks, Kanye, for ruining Taylor's moment. I'm sureshe'll never forget it.

reytos

Suz

Kanye is a 1st class jerk. I hope he gets blackballed from the industry. There is NO excuse for his horrible behavior. He ruined that poor girls' very first win. What a self-centered idiot he is.

Candy

Euro MTV awards two or three years ago. He did the same thing, it was a set up. Backfired didn't it!

CIVILIZED

OMG KANYE, PLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE GET CAUGHT IN A DRYCLEANING BAG!!!!!!

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Taylor Swift paid Kanye to do what he did.

Now she is the most famous country star ever.

She made a deal with someone who thinks he’s Jesus.

Kanye West died for our sins.

Previous 15 Comments | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments