Jess Lashes Out -- Why Would I Stop Searching?

9/16/2009 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

jessica simpsonJessica Simpson still believes her beloved Malti-Poo Daisy isn't coyote food yet -- despite all of the "assholes" telling her to give up hope.

Simpson -- who watched Daisy get snatched up by a ferocious coyote Monday night -- just posted the following message on her Twitter page:

"Still holding out hope despite the assholes that say is it a dumb thing to do. Daisy is my baby...why would I stop searching? I'm a mom."

jake

Does anyone remember Azaria Chamberlain? I wonder when the finger pointing is going to start. Coyote my ass.

GO-BAMA

DOGS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

DAMN WE HAVE A LOT OF STUPID RETARDS HERE TODAY.

Twinker

Zip up those ugly mom jeans and stop crying. It's Nature's food chain.

cjs

Ok it's denial. I feel bad for her. What she saw and heard is a hard thing to accept.

Sarah

Dogs are cute and fabulous but they are DOGS. They are not "babies". They are not human. They are not children. They are DOGS. They make fun company and there are wonderful little creatures. But they die at some point. Yes, it's sad. Yes, I have shed a tear or two over my dog that died. But I really think that this girl needs to get a grip. She is not even accepting that the dog is dead!

P.S. - I have an actual child that I gave birth to....for her to call herself a "mom" because she owns (owned) a dog is insulting.

tugglebug

So sad. I feel bad for her, but why wasn't Daisy on a leash??

JFo

Can you imagine IF she found her dog? How amazing that would be and how stupid all the haters would look? I really hope she does find it but I have very high doubts. Say what you want about Jessica Simpson, I am not a fan of hers either, but the dog shouldn't be hated, bashed, laughed at or wished dead because of who its owner is. She obviously loved that dog! I feel horrible for her.

I don't think Harvey is turning this into a joke either. He or TMZ didn't say anything negative.

dmb

OUR COYOTE'S IN CHATSWORTH USUALLY DO NOT SPIT OUT THEIR FRESH FOOD. I SEE THEM EARLY IN THE MORNING WHEN WALKING MY DOG AND THEY REALLY STAND THEIR GROUND. YOU CAN'T BE TOO CAUTIOUS. PEOPLE POST SIGNS ALL THE TIME AND THEY MUST BE DOING IT FOR THE KIDS OR THEY HAVE NOT A CLUE TO WHERE THEY ARE LIVING BEING COYOTE'S HAVE BEEN SEEN IN THE MIDDLE OF NORTHRIDGE VIA THE RAILROAD TRACKS. IT'S LIKE A FREEWAY FOR THEM STRAIGHT INTO THE VALLEY. NEVER NEVER LEAVE YOUR PET'S AND CHILDREN ALONE.

yup

Trust me, that was a light snack for a Coyote. Go work on your tan!

Joy

To the one who wrote "Hi it's me reality" your dog is dead deal with like a grownup. Thank you for writing that, she is obviously an idiot.

music4life

i think it is disgusting that ppl would tell her to stop searching if tht was their dog would they stop theirs a lot of crazies out there they need to mind their own damn business, poor jessica my heart is with you

Moreaces

poor dear, she just cant catch a break, Its hard losing a pet

Joy

31. Zip up those ugly mom jeans and stop crying. It's Nature's food chain.

Posted at 7:18PM on Sep 16th 2009 by Poodles

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/jessica-simpson-puts-her-daisy-dukes-up/3#c21693608#ixzz0RIMOOvBy

EXACTLY!!!!!

freakin' amazed

I live in Tahoe where there are a gazillion coyotes. If you have an animal, you keep it inside. period. People who let their cats and dogs outside wake up to little tails strewn about their yards. They don't bother naming their animals, they give them numbers. Kiss your puppy goodbye and move on. Maybe Tony can buy you a new....what? They broke up?? HE DUMPED HER???

Never mind. (Hey, great recipes)

Mel

Maybe you're too dumb to realize that it IS a dumb thing to do. FYI - coyotes are carnivores! Oh, and as a side note, unless that mutt came out of your womb - you're not a mother. Don't insult REAL mothers. You're a dog owner - who apparently doesn't have enough common sense to realize your dog was last night's main course.