MJ's Kids Watch Private Screening of 'Captain EO'

9/16/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's kids just got to do something no Regular Joe has done since 1998 -- they saw Michael's 17-minute, 3-D film "Captain EO" at Disneyland.

MJ's Kids Watch Private Screening of 'Captain EO'

Sources say Michael Jr., Paris and Prince were taken to the happiest place on Earth (the one in California) last Thursday by Michael's brother Jackie. While they were there, we're told the kids were shown a screening of "Captain EO" -- which the Mouse stopped playing in 1998 -- and "they loved" it.

According to Disney blog MiceAge.com, the kids were able to see the movie because on Tuesday, the "Honey I Shrunk the Audience show was quietly closed, and Imagineers moved in with a truckload of equipment used to install the Captain EO show for a special executive presentation."

The blog says "Honey" was up and running again by Saturday -- so you'll just have to catch "EO" on YouTube like the rest of us.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Keith Weatherby II

I heard that it won't be appearing any time soon, but I think it's just so George Lucas can put the finishing touches on Captain EO Special Edition. You know they put in an extra dance number, and more pointy things in your face, and litter it with cgi ;-)

I'm waiting for Captain EO 2, with Chris Tucker as the new Captain EO.

mrez golucky

Yikes! More MJ- Yah!

npfiii

Do you suppose they were wondering who the black man in the movie was?

Ada

I hope they're okay now..

BTW TMZ Love you're MJ updates keep it going...

balls

don't be jealous of balls just because you aren't fast enough to be first, loser!!! hahahahahahah

mrez golucky

Yikes! balls- you definitely have the cojones!

LuvMJbad

I hope they are okay after seeing it. Had to be hard for them seeing him so happy and healthy again. I was at Disney World last friday and everywhere I looked I saw MJ, just thinking about how much he loved everything Disney. Looking at it through his eyes was a totally different experience and I loved it yet missed him so much...I've been there several times and it has changed in my eyes now because of him. I wish he were still alive....

Simone

It is nice to the kids saw the work his father did during his life and how famous he was, because be an attraction on a Disney's amusement park is not a thing for anybody, but just for few people. Michael was one of these very few.

mrez golucky

Yikes! If Mj could do it, hey what ami I to say?!

pie

"Look at Prince Michael Jackson I and a picture of Miko Brando as a child. You then know who donated Sperm."

Michelle

YouTube? I have it on my zune. I LOVE Captain EO. I hope his kids are doing okay. R.I.P.

Loulou

Leave the kids alone,TMZ!It's not enough that the media helped to kill the dad?

lovemichaelforever

still traipsing around the kids--um, couldn't they have had the screening at home? Not that they shouldn't get out, but why a private screening AT Disneyland? Makes no sense to me.

Loulou

@15, It's a 3-D movie on a big screen.It's not the same thing watching it at home, and the dad promoted Disney like nobody else.I think it was very nice.What is not nice is TMZ invading their privacy by publicising their every move,like they did with dad.Not cool at all.

kitty

that had to be so sad for them. but i hope somehow they had some fun too seeing their dad on the screen. those poor little children. they have been through so much this year. i hope and pray things will get better for them soon.

love you michael's children