Watch Obama Say 'Jackass'

9/17/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We unveiled the audio first -- now watch the video of President Barack Obama calling Kanye West a "jackass."

Obama: Click to watch

Don

Obama is still great in my book but he did look a little nervous after saying Jackass.

shauna

Let it go...getting old now.

nemo

I'm already tired of the Kanye crap. Though I rather read this than all the MJ garbage Harvey keeps shoving down our throats. But let's face it, yes, Kanye is a racist POS. But look at the idiot, he's clearly as dumb as rocks. That would be like someone fighting back when a mentally challenged person approaches you and wants to start something. I mean really, would you respond? This guy has the IQ of a squirrel. Now, the current racist we have in office can actually cause some real damage and is a reason to be concerned.

nemo

There isn't a single Presidential bone in this thug's body. He's as professional as an ACORN worker. Wait, didn't he used to be an ACORN worker? Shocking!!!!

cjs

Can't have it both ways Mr. President, commenting on private individuals, whether I agree with you or not. Very unpresidentual to have been caught saying what some consider a swear word.

Just my opinion

That was his "white" side talking...

cis

THANK GOD THAT WAS NOT A WHITE PRESIDENT SAYING THAT SAME THING..WOW..CAN YOU IMAGINE ..IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL RACIAL

OOWEEE

The intent of Kanye West was not a "pratical joke" but to friighten the young lady, and he did make contact with her when he snatched the Microphone out of her hand...PROSECUTE KANYE.......PROSECUTE KANYE.....PROSECUTE KANYE......PROSECUTE KANYE.......PROSECUTE KANYE, DID I MENTION THAT THE PA PA SHOULD.....PROSECUTE KANYE WEST PROSECUTE KANYE WEST.....let him drop the soap.

squeakermama

Hummmm sounds like he knows what he's talking about here.

missourimedic

I never thought I'd agree with Obama. I think that this is the first time I've actually liked the guy and agreed with him.

tina

Obama rocks !!!

LMAO

Too Funny. Obama is right...Kanya is a Jackass. Too bad he will have to kiss ass to the media now....

KM

Takes one to know one

SoundingOff-In Austin

Something I finally agree on with him... You go Obama!!
(don't hate on him for being honest and human)

same same same

hahah... not! he said it and knew instantly he was wrong, he should apologize! No one is above the name calling, and when caught on vid like this he has a responsibility to apoligize! Oh, but he won't, never does either when he is wrong!