Chris Brown -- Back on the Job

9/17/2009 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown donned his fetching florescent vest and reported to Day 2 of his 180 days hard labor in Virginia -- this time picking up a hedge clipper to get the court ordered job done.

Chris Brown: Click to watch

Andrew

MOTION SICKNESS!! I Literally Threw Up! Whoever recorded that video footage..Please..NEVER Pick up a Camera Again!!! or take up Video Production..or use a Jib Arm..

nightcrawler

If this is punishment than I punish myself every weekend out at the farm. He should be glad he didn't receive 20 lashes with a cane like that kid did for graffiting cars in Thailand twenty years ago.

Phishsteak

What's up with that cheese eatin grin of his? I for one would be mortified for almost killing someone. How can he smile like that while doing community service? He should be reflecting on his horrific behavior and be somber.

PLEASE

The only reason he is smiing is to piss off the people who enjoy watching him take his punishment. Soon he will get tired of this and be hating life and get lazy on the job. Knowing him he will make a song about this. I hope the judge see's this.

jseph

COULD YOUR ARMS BE ANY SKINNIER?
LIKE HE NEVER TOUCHED A WEIGHT IN HER LIFE…
RENAMED TO.. CHRISSY BROWN

R

Why is he grinning? That is stupid.

tab

lulu

Yes, please stop promoting him. He seems to enjoy the attention. We should be ignoring him! He is a DB jackass!

Antonio Tapia

Are you guys seriously going to report a picture of him every f'n day? If so that will get old fast. I wonder how many days in is it going to take to leave him alone.
eatsleepcelebrity.com

South Bay Native

Did anyone notice the t shirt the supervisor is wearing?
LMAFO

westsider

Are you kidding me. what type of law enforcement agency lets a day laborer criminal wear a hat, diamond studs and pants sagging as if he where on a video shoot.. LAPD aint playin that nonsense on this side of the map... Pathetic Rihanna holla back at me girl.lol

Loser

why the hell is he smiling?
someone needs to go and punch that
stupid smile off his f**king face

Michael Jackson's Voice

26. Are you really serious? TMZ are you going to show this everyday. The child has been judged and sentenced. He is doing what he is supposed to be doing. At least, he is not paying someone to do his time (believe me it happens). He is facing it and doing his time. My mother works for the probation dept. Yes, you are allowed to wear your own clothes, just the state issued vest. He is not breaking the rules. And yes, it's okay to smile. Even in the worst time of your life, you can find joy in something. I guess he should just cry and mope for the camera. Then you would say, it's for publicity. If I were him, I would smile too, just to show you that I cannot be broken. What does not kill you, will make you stronger. What you should be questioning why is Rhianna crying out for so much attention. She also needs help to deal with what happened. Maybe TMZ should think about that before you post pictures of a victim. Good luck to Chris and Rhianna. Hopefully, they can move on and become productive again.

Posted at 3:50PM on Sep 17th 2009 by Please not everyday....

_____________________________________________

I agree with you 100% he is not on a Chain gang either he is in comunity service!! WHERE HE LIVES. I might add. He is doing nothing wrong to any of you haterz on here, who Im sure are commiting far worse crimes then he did and for now getting away with it, like the perv who has nothing to say except Ba**s.. get real you arent funny either! At least Chris is keeping it positive. And just FYI for all you idiots the kid did not grow up rich he is used to working hard and this is not something new for him! He was working long before his singing career took off! and if you idiots are going to judge him then you better judge your selves and all of Holly Wood because your beloved male and some female stars are far more worse in the abuse department... Like Josh Brolin and Sean Penn... oh excuse me .. I know they is white so I guess it makes it ok them RIGHT? NOT!!! Now go sit down and drink your own kool aid laced with some profofal.. and shut the crap up!! HATERZ.... DIE!!!

Black Power

P-DIDDY STEPPED IN DOODY AND HE FELL UPON HIS ASS-
NOW HIS ASS IS IN A CAST AND HE AIN'T WALKIN' QUITE SO FAST-
HIS RAP IS DOWN TO NOTHIN' JUST A CHOCOLATE COVERED MUFFIN-
I HOPE HE PAYS HIS TAXES OR IN JAIL HE'LL GET A STUFFIN'-
NOW WE'RE STUCK WITH WEST AND BROWN THE DUMBEST RAPPERS LEFT IN TOWN-
THEY JUMP AROUND AND BEAT ON THINGS JUST LIKE A CIRCUS CLOWN-
THEY MAY BE JAILED OR HIDDEN AWAY FOR BEING UTTER JERKS-
OR BURIED UNDERNEATH THE GROUND CAUSE THAT'S WHERE EVIL LURKS-
SO HURRY UP AND SEE THEM PLAY THEIR TIME IS ALMOST PAST-
BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS SEE THEM FROM A FREEWAY OVERPASS-

Jerry

I ageed is this going to be a daily thing for TMZ, following Chris Brown around for the next months... I use to find this site very interesting but now it seem as though Harvey has some kind of vendetta going with Chris, know matter how much you post video's pictres,tweets people will still support his music.I'm trying to understand just what is it... he's not the first celebrity that has assaulted a woman, the only conculsion I keep coming up with is the photo's that were leaked for profit... Because it just can't be about the abuse, not when you can google search plenty entertainers that have been arrested and charged, I think in the other ones is that we never were able to see their pictures.He accepted his punishment on what the court system gave him, it maybe not enough for some of you but... it's time to move on!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments