Heigl Adopts a New Habit ... Motherhood

9/17/2009 5:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While on the set of a movie in L.A., Katherine Heigl showed off her newly adopted daughter Naleigh Kelley.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Heigl and husband Josh Kelley adopted the adorable bundle of joy from South Korea.

The 30-year-old makes for a smoking hot mom.

Hugh Gentry

I wonder if she lights up around her. She seems like she probably would.

rando

first......I hope
she is kinda hot.........

jezzable

yikes.....hahahahahahaha

jerian

goldieok

congrats on being a NEW mom --- what a beautiful angel !!!

cchriswakee

wonder how long it will be before she complains about the baby and leaves her at the emmys

Etienne

"Smoking" being the operative word. No way that bitch quit smoking. No way in hell.

beth

Congratulations! I would like to see her 'wearing' the baby, in a Baby Bjorn facing her. Would make for good 'attachment parenting.' :)

shut your foul mouths!!!!

Before anyone says "why don't they adopt american kids?" Let me just answer that because American kids already have something that so many kids around the world need or may want "American Citizenship"! I am happy that she adopted a child from somewher other than here. My husband and I are able to make but we won't and have adopted 2 children. Folks should start adopting and stop making! You are so much more careful when its not your own kid.

Toxic Kitten

Forget a Baby... ladies its time for a change. Visit www.toxickittenclothing.com to shop some great anti guy gear!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Tots- got to love them!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

A cute China-baby!

who dat

It's great to learn that there are no longer kids in America that need adopting. That's a relief. Must be cheaper to buy an import, rather than a domestic unit.

del

You are so much more careful when its not your own kid.

Posted at 5:16PM on Sep 17th 2009 by hula

Hula - Everyone who read that stupid statement is thrilled you're not breeding.

me

So let me get this straight, hula... foster kids in America don't need to be adopted since they already have American citizenship (which I'm sure makes for a great parent)and you take care of adopted children better than your own??? As an adoptive parent, shouldn't you be considering your adopted children as your own anyway???? Seriously, what planet are you from???? I certainly hope you're the only "parent" in this world who thinks that way. Your comments are ridiculous!

del

Beth - Get over your militant parent oversight of strangers. For all you know she's carrying the kid, in her car seat, out of the car. When my kids were little feminazi's like you made me ill, and for all your control issues your type had the WORST children.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments