Rihanna -- Peek-a-Boob ... Piercing

9/17/2009 2:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone and their mother can see right through Rihanna ... literally.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

With her nips -- and nipple piercing -- exposed through a transparent tank top and a pair of Daisy Dukes, the sexy 21-year-old pop star arrived to a restaurant in NYC on Wednesday.

Just like the name of her hit album, she's a good girl gone bad.

IJustCantBelieveIt

54. Amy and Megan--shut your dumb ignant azzes up!!! You know nothing about this woman. I think she looks beautiful as usual. I guess neither of you girls up in here have nipples...idiots. She's sexy, she's beautiful, she's classy, she's talented AND HAS MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF YOU HATERHOLICS UP IN HERE...GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HERS ALONE...IDIOTS!!!
Posted at 12:56PM on Sep 17th 2009 by loving RiRi
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess your the idiot since her having nipples isn't the point everyone is getting at. We all have nipples but since we live in a society of morals,class and VALUE we believe in not showing our private parts because that is what people should NOT do. You can love her all you want but it seems to me that you are just another stan who has no brains or eyes obviously. Please get a life and worship God for once.

IJustCantBelieveIt

One more thing.

I can't stand people who constantly praise celebrities when they do things that are not decent or appropriate! What ever happened to looking up to you parents or yourself for guidance? I am not saying you cannot listen to their music but damn at least have some respect for yourself and see the truth. It even bugs me that people would parade around looking exactly like Rihanna, wearing her Mohican style[ just because they see her wearing it],getting the same tats and dressing like her. Gross! What ever happened to the identity of the individual?I guess it's because y'all [the stans] have not grown up yet or don't know who you are. When you do I hope you understood everything I said.

the a-hole

No comments?

gog

Just another pig

parents?

What a nasty whore. I bet her mother is really proud! What makes her think that decent Americans want to see her pierced nipples? Take your no class ass back to the hood! She should be picking up trash with Chris Brown...

White Man

Nips? Disturbia? Ohh-la-la Ms. Ri-Ri!!!! Did I make first?? Who cares! Tweet this bitches!

The Truth

Pure Trash!!!!!!

jean

It is ashame this young woman is so trashy.She must have too many insecurites to bring attention to her body,not her abilites to entertain. She is just another nit wit ,that shows no role model capabilites to young women,other than drink,fight with men and show your goods to any and everyone for attention.Sad girl.

Mark Proctor

To a restaurant? Have some class. Please.

Fuqall

Mmmmmm. Sweet chocolate...

Ugh

This is how you show up to a restaurant??? TOTAL TRASH !

amy

seriously what happened to the classy, role model, young lady we all knew and love? I guess this is the consequence of the Chris brown's beating, lack of self esteem is a consequence of domestic violence and psychological violence. I blame it on the girlfriend beater

Whamo

This chick is one step below Lady Gag me as far as dressing like a retard is concerned. No with this outfit but let's face it, we've all seen her with some seriously stupid clothes on.
As well, I think she should go the the park at night and they could show movies on her forehead for all the poor people who can't afford to go to the theater.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

uhHuh

WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS ACT LIKE SHE DOESNT WANT HER PIX TAKEN, BUT GOES OUT IN OUTFITS THAT SCREAM "LOOK AT ME!!!!"
IF SHE DIDNT LIKE THE ATTENTION SHE WOULD WEAR A BRA & QUIT DRESSING STUPID.
SO NOW WE ALLLL KNOW THE HO HAS NIP RINGS. WOW. WHAT A ROLE MODEL FOR OUR YOUTH!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments