Nick Struggles to Keep Mariah Upright

9/19/2009 11:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Instead of Mariah Carey figuratively holding up Nick Cannon, it was Nick literally valiantly holding up Mariah on the set of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Nice to see Nick doing some of the heavy lifting.

savon

now he knows how stedman feels........thats why you never see him........he's in traction!LOL

Googie

Nick Canon is a Gentleman who is a Fantastic Dresser, Well Mannered, Well Spoken, and very much a Romantic. Make all the fun you want, that's one happy couple.

MacConvie

Mariah is NOT FAT. She's put on a little weight, but she's HARDLY FAT.

Secondly, it looks like they are kidding around.

Some of you who are calling her FAT, I'm sure are really FAT and you're projecting your insecurities onto someone you probably think is actually pretty.

PinkyxOmg

That's hot

DumbassMel

I saw the show (Oprah in NY Central Park)it was fun,they were clowning around,Mariah was great, and Nick is my favorite chocolate pudding, he is funny,classy, a great dresser and crazy about his wife. All the best to both of them, and as for you haters/dumbasses - go hide under a rock!

Ziggy

Mariah is sexy and curvy, the way women are supposed to look. We're sick of 90 lb, skinny size 0 women shaped like teenage boys being portrayed as sexy. Oprah looks just fine for a woman her age. No plastic surgery or botox required. More power to all three of them. They look great.

Ziggy

I'm sure 50,000 men wish they were Nick Cannon. His wife is hot gorgeous, rich and looks better than most of the women in Hollywood. Oprah rocks, fat or skinny. Oprah can gain weight, lose weight or whatever, she's a role model to women to get up off the couch, put on your high heels, fix up the hair-do and face the world as a confident woman who makes things happen.

Nick Cannon is sexy, blackalicous, well-mannered and a class act. He's a positive role model and very handsome to boot. I'd take him over Geoge Clooney, Brad Pitt or Matt Damon anyday.

Ziggy

All I can say is, I'm glad its Mariah and Nick these days in the media. I remember when it was Britney and K-Fed in the news or even worse, when it was nasty Paris Hilton and one her disgusting herpes infected hump-a-dump of the week.

Larry

She's not fat in that pic.

thelayoutspot.net

I Love Memphis

Mariah is fat c'mon now. She is really a big girl. I agree with the comment about Nick being a GREAT Host on America's Got Talent. Hope he is back. Also glad Kevin won..

She's Dumb

ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE HOOCH AND HER I HAVE MY NOSE SOOOO FAR UP HER CHOCOLATE WHIZWAY HUSBAND....

grape soda

balls

a

good grief, how on earth did mariah get so fat? she used to look good. i can't believe she's so huge. oprah has always struggled with her weight but mariah? i had no idea she was so enormous.

PolarBear

The reason Mariah has put on a few pounds is because she's pregnant and that's a time when you don't do the things celebrities do to lose weight.

spensersdaddy

This is what TMZ does all the time. Anybody can talk bad about someone behind a keyboard. If anyone posted on a web site that my wife was fat, I would seek that person out, and whip the tar out of them. But the paps cry lawsuit when someone strikes back against them, so actors defending themselves is almost out of the question.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments