'Family Guy' Star

Party Over Here!

9/21/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Because it's always awesome to hear an actor go from their regular voice to that of their famous cartoon counterpart, here's Mike Henry -- doin' the Cleveland Brown.

Mike Henry: Click to watch
After leaving a "Family Guy" party at Avalon nightclub this weekend, Mike confirmed the obvious: It's "not bad" to roll in Seth MacFarlane's crew.

Dixie

Can't wait for The Cleveland Show!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Should call him the Lucky Guy!

tmz_fan

He's a handsome dude. I'd like a taste ;-)

Jason

Yeah, like im gonna watch a show about black folk and the dude playing the black guy is white. Why doesn't he paint his face black and sing "mammy"? Out of all the black people in America they couldn't find one black person to play the part of the black guy. But I'm sure people will say this ain't racist. What a slap in the face.

Jason

judy

Oh geez, here we go again playing the racist card. Why can't you just accept "Family Guy" for what it is - one of the funniest shows on ?

robyn

The title of this should be "listen to the desperate girl". She asked him to tell Seth that she wants to lick his face. haha.

ILUVUMJ

@JUDY IF IT WAS A WHITE CHARACTER & A BLACK MAN PLAYING HIS PART...I WONDER WHAT U WOULD SAY THEN?? YOU ARE AN IDIOT! THIS SHOW IS SO LATE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN CANCELED, BUT RACIST PIGS LIKE YOU APPRECIATE RACISM DISGUISED BY CARTOONS...THIS MAKES CORRUPTING YOUR YOUNG & INNOCENT A LITTLE EASIER!

kitty

i love cleveland! i hope the show will be good. the only character that i dont really care for in the commercials is the littlest kid. and the bear is kinda weird too. but i am gonna watch the first episode anyway and hope for the best!!

Rachel

@ JASON-

All the other character on the show are played by african americans. Get over yourself.

Jason

@Rachel I didn't mention anything about the other characters, did I? Get over yourself and learn how to read!

@Judy, What a waste!

Rachel

@ JASON

Well, doesn't it make you happy that their are african americans on the show? I suppose it will piss you off that the voice of Cleveland's ex wife on Family Guy is played by a white woman...and OMG, she's a JEW!!!

Seriously, you need to get over it. Stop pulling the race card because it's just pathetic and retarded.

Rachel

*there

me

I would love to roll with Seth MacFarlanes crew!

Alexander

After reading some of the current comments let me say this. I will not watch the show simply because some of you are right. So what the rest of the cast is black, oh excuse me "African American" (Give me a break)It's Hollywood doing what Hollywood does best. The "good old boys" of the west.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments