« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kardashian Wedding -- Lamar's Idea

9/21/2009 6:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khole Kardashian Lamar OdomDon't go blaming the Khloe Kardashian-Lamar Odom whirlwind wedding on the bride -- TMZ has learned this whole thing was Lamar's idea.

Sources close to the situation tell us it was Odom who was putting the rush on the "I do" swapping because the Los Angeles Lakers star wants to tie the knot before his NBA season begins.

For the record -- the Lakers are set to play their first preseason game on October 7. The wedding is set for this Sunday -- September 27th.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

zombie_hands

Melba

Preggers?

Sodo Mizer

She likes the purple popsicle

Spivey

Honestly...who cares

mmafighter4life

that fat bitch is probably pregnant. oh well, he will end up beating her down 1 day. seams to be the trend lately with black men. or he could plow thru her by running a stop sign like he did when he killed that asian lady a couple years ago

technique

Sounds like this Lamar/Khloe union will last long then! ;)

cgirl Caron

I hate people!

WillOTheWisp

1. he's not EVEN attractive. Looks like a big slob!! Why do the Kardashian girls like black men? There's nothing wrong with that...but it just strikes me odd.

Posted at 5:08PM on Sep 21st 2009 by zombie_hands

Kardashian girls like black men because white men can't handle all that booty, but black men can...need to have some handles. Not only that, black men got what they are looking for....a big wonker. Once black you don't go back!

I said it

DON'T DO IT. This union will not last. I have a feeling.

anon69

PRENUP!!!

Tony

Damn, this family love chocolate!!!!! she looks like she is hungry to eat chocolate. Don't blame on other people!!!

stanley roper

actually, white men don't like fat women, especially fat, hairy armenian women so their only choice are black men since black men basically like fat women with cellulite asses.

I never understood that concept.

WillOTheWisp

She'd better be careful! Any one who wants to rush into a marriage, and he probably promised her the world, could end up controlling and beating the crap out of her. I wouldn't rush into any relationship, let a lone a marriage. She had better think about it real seriously!

rayynman

Come on Dawg you know thats not right.Take some time I know u did it for the "NOOKIE" but u can get that when u want.Today he's your best friend tmrw your calling Gloria "ALL I WANT" divorce attorney to the skanks.K nuff about you now to my brother Lamar, do I need to remind you of that famous Eddie Murphy quote "HALF"..she will get half of that phat contract you just signed. Hit it dont quit it but dont marry it either.Dam uncle OJ made a looootsss of people famous think about it.

ME

NO WAY THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT EACH OTHER AFTER A MONTH EXCEPT THINGS PERTAINING TO SEX. BET SHE'S PREGNANT. THESE BITCHES ARE DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? THEY LATCH ON TO ANYONE WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO THEM OR WANTS TO HAVE SEX. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments