AnnaLynne McCord Puckers Up

9/22/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Evidently, "90210" star AnnaLynne McCord likes to blow on camera.

AnnaLynne McCord

Since March, it seems the 22-year-old has been giving photographers the ultimate kiss-off, striking the same exact "spontaneous" pose time after time ... after time.

Stars who don't keep things fresh often lose their appeal...

Cubs2009

I'm sorry, but who IS this lady? Maybe she doesn't even HAVE appeal yet. Never heard of her.

MasterMK

I like when AnnaLynne blows the kisses... it like a trademark for her.

LJN

Next Anna Nicole?

KELC

Enough with the pucker or should I say puker pictures already, don't these people realize how stupid they really look, this girl looks like a man anyway.

Ed

The same goes on with Gisele Bunchen, always posing with the same V symbol, meaning peace and love.... boooooooooriiinnng!

gazoo

22???? Are you serious? That's the oldest looking 22 year old I've ever seen. She needs to get to her dermotologist and find out what it is that is making her look 10 years older if she really is 22.

Ok, so I've never heard of this chick, but first thing I thought was 'desperate douchebag'. Maybe the first time she did it, it was hot and sexy, but time after time? It's smacks of desperation and lack of self-awareness. I find it hysterical that everyone is laughing at her, I doubt that was her intention.

The reason Marilyn Monroe and Anna got away with it is because their heart was in it. They were truly being flirtatious with the camera and with the audience. They owned the pose. This chick's eyes are so not into the pose. If she was on America's Next Top Model, the judges would be telling her she has 'dead eyes' and absolutely no appeal.

I suggest she try the classic Zoolander pursed lip thingy. It works for the Olson girls.

sandy

Ugh, there's nothing worse than someone who thinks they are sexy.

hammer

What's wrong with it's face.... my god, she doesn't look her age.
She looks like one of those old used up hags from sex & the city.

tex

Uh...can someone remind her she's not six and on Tots and Tiara's doing her WOW wear routine......

Holly

bitch please! You ain't that hot.

Christina

Seriously chick. Get a life. Another blonde 19 or 20-something actress that won't go anywhere after her show goes under.

Lauri

I'm not gay and I'm certainly not jealous. This chick looks like a man!

R.Zimmerman

Looks like a drag queen. Acts like a drag queen.

RDC

That is an amazing story. And so interesting too.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz