Britney's AmEx -- Don't Leave Home, Period!

9/22/2009 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

britney spearsTMZ has obtained court documents filed today, which include a list of Britney Spears' American Express card expenses for the first 11 months of her conservatorship -- the highlight ... she ate at home a lot.

Miss Brit spent a grand total of $5,183.13 at restaurants. Our Britney people tell us the figure is relatively low -- for her -- because daddy Jamie is a cook and did his thing at her house most nights.

As for other expenses on the AmEx card:

Entertainment:
$482.15
Furniture: $17,370.29
Charities: $974.75 (remember, this is just her credit card -- we're told more was donated).
Merchandise, clothing, supplies and groceries: $62,252.11
Transportation/Auto: $18,959.82
Travel: $10,096.53
Communications: $2,150.41

b

All that money and she looks like a $10 crack w h o r e. Funny. Too bad she cant buy a new brain or some class. Sorry Tony B, no matter how hard you try and convince us, Mentally retarded women are NOT sexy.

Trooper Tom

TMZ this is along the lines of MYOB

VIKKI

I'm jealous I can't charge that much money!

charlotte

Why is this tmz's business?

for now

The losers are jealous of Britney' beauty,talent,wealth,fame,etc.
That will never change. Their empty lives are boring.

Extravagantly-Creative

The category "Merchandise, Clothing, Supplies and Groceries" needs to be separated into their own individual categories.

For $62,252.11 - Don't lump together its contents.

"Merchandise" - What kind of merchandise ?

"Supplies" - What type of supplies ?

"Groceries" - How much on just groceries ?

"Clothing" - How much on clothing ?

annette in phx

UMM, I don't think $112,000 spent in 11 months is that out of line for a celebrity. That's way more then I would have spent but she makes way more then I do.
I think this pales in comparison to thie $80,000+ per month that Jackson's kids get as an allowance. How much do you suppose is spent on Suri Cruise's wardrobe that she will grow out of a month after she has it?
Now, I am no Brittany Spears fan but I think it's a very low blow to be pasting her finances for the world to see in such a way.
What's more, I think it only reasonable that we see Harvey Levin's Am Ex bill next month.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2