« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

When Lamar Met Khloe ... And It Cost Him $3,000

9/24/2009 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" ... and the way to a Kardashian's heart is apparently through her liver.

Lamar Odom and Khole Kardashian

TMZ has learned exactly how the love story between Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom began -- and it all started with a bar tab around $3,000.

It all went down on August 27th, when Khloe was hosting a "Welcome to LA" party for brand new Laker, Ron Artest, at Halo in Hollywood.

Khloe ran up one hell of a bill that night ... and for some reason, Lamar decided to cover the whole thing -- after all, cash money is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

A source extremely close to Khloe confirmed the whole story, telling us, "At first, she wasn't going to do the event ... but she literally met her husband there. And yes, he paid for everything."

And there's no question -- Lamar definitely got what he paid for. For the record, K and L will be tying the knot exactly one month after they hit it off!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

two cents

She's not pregnant. It's only been 3 weeks, not enough time to find out IF you're pregnant. She is stupid and/or naive. But I smell a rat. I think it's a publicity stunt, maybe to protect her sister? I don't believe that anyone could be that stupid!

Randy

Wow, just had a thought. Maybe the 3 sisters can hook up with Kate and start a TV show. Called the 4 Non talented Whores Reality TV.

newswatcher

LAMAR!%^&*. your life is starting to sound JUST LIKE lyrics to a country/western honky tonk song!. please!!! any woman that would suck up $3K worth of grey goose vodka is not a good bet for a wife. why not just put your life savings on a roulette wheel betting on green?????? you have just as much chance there as you do this marriage working. you've known this woman for one month - why so desperate? if she's pregnant; so what?{}}| you knocked up other women 3 times and as far as I know you did't marry them!!!!!. Lamar stop eating all those cookie and cream hershey bars and eat some salmon BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN NEEDS SOME FUEL TO THINK RIGHT.

kanye west

Yo Lamar IMA let you finish tappin dat white ass and all,
but Elliot Spitzer paid the most money for a Ho of all time!

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

#22, DONALD HAS NOTHING TO LAUGH AT, HE CHEATED ON IVANNA WITH MARLA MAPLES, AND THEN CHEATED ON MARLA WITH SOMEONE ELSE. NEXT TIME PICK SOMEONE WHO HAS THE MORALITY TO BE MENTIONED. DONALD TRUMP ISN'T CLASSY AND NEITHER IS HIS DAUGHTER AND SON.

Countrygirl

$3000 bar tab, let's not forget, she's still on probation for DUI !!

Olden Atwoody

If she's this nasty looking now, wait ten years.

What an idiot.

miss sheree

Well, I don't know what would possess a man (black or not) to marry a w#@re. Lorenzo Lamas married Shauna Sand and look where it got him and his kids.

To Lamar Odom - may your children not suffer for your stupidity...because Khloe will have your daughters on the pole by the time they are 12...this is your BEST CHOICE for a wife...sad.

Millions of decent women in the world and this is what you pick - you are no different than the guy who married Kendra or the one who married Jenna.

I am continuously floored at the number of men who love wh@res.

Livy

As a black women I don't think Odumb is my type he's too dumb. However I am wondering if he truly realizes that in a couple of years the woman he's marrying will be bigger than the good year blimp. As for the Kardashians I truly wonder if they can attract rich white men. I always thought that people who liked like them were real racists on the inside but maybe I'm wrong. I am feeling slightly irritated that every time I turn around they are going after a rich black man. However it's not their fault, its the men they are with. This is why there are so many problems within the black community bec. rich athletes (not actors) for the most part want to give it to white women and even in the midst of their success find no love for their black features that gave them the gift they have. Don't see many of them reproducing athletes either that's cause they are dumber than dumb and when they marry white women they just have dumb brats without athletic skills.

Donna

I noticed that one posters stated that the sista was bitter. Why would call the sista bitter. I am a BW and my husband is White and our opinions are not based on bitterness. I noticed that White people have said things on here also but I did not see any post on what they had to say. The guy is stupid my (White) husband even thinks he stupid so its not about race.

Jamie

wow seems like some of u women are a lil jealous. my god i mean who cares if it works or not it is there life and how r they affecting u i mean honestly turn the damn channel or scroll down...as far as some of worried about her weight...R U SERIOUS..i mean seems to like she got the man while ur skinny asses just sit here and complain...GO KHOLE..

Ken

Note to all concerned: 60% of NBA players are bankrupt 5 years after retiring from the league. http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/299119

John 8:32

Listen people...

Race as we know it is a myth, a social construct. A social
construction or social construct is any phenomenon "invented" or
"constructed" by participants in a culture or society, existing
because people agree to behave as if it exists or follow certain
conventional rules. One example of a social construct is social
status.

-John 8:32

Jodi

is number 5 crazy??? fat people smell and their crazy, wow ignorance is bliss

Toria

Why is he buying the cow when he can get the milk for free? LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments