Thank Goodness for Name Tags...

9/25/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This random guy got into a car last night in NYC ... fortunately, he was wearing a name tag.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Sarah

lol Isn't interesting how he uses a pic that is what... 10 years old? He doesn't even look like that anymore. Drugs and a updated rainbow Brady Bunch will do that to you.

I wonder if the overused line "Gee dad, I never thought of that..." is a fave in his house. Hmm.

Rap sucks

Forget all of you. If he shaved that beard he'll still look as good. I Ain't gay (hell no!)
but he will always be the better looking than any other man, Tyler Durden!

Rap sucks

It sucks he use drugs, but can any of you say you'll look as good as him at that age?

Just call me trailer trash....

Jennifer Aniston was too good for this guy....it's sad when someone so desperately trys to hang on to their youth...just makes them look pathetic

Harrison Ford is another guy who just won't quit

UGGGGHHH

TIME FOR MORE BOTOX BRAD. YOU ARE AGING TERRIBLY. PEOPLE WILL START SAYING YOU LOOK LIKE A GRANDFATHER RATHER THAN A FATHER.

SHAVE THAT BUSH OFF YOUR FACE. YOU DO NOT WEAR IT WELL PERIOD.

SoCal Razzles

BP is going scrub. ew.

homie1kanobe

Just from the people I know when they start smoking the weed and or hash again. The facial hair follows, I think it;s a youth hippy,middle age thing...just sayin

perpetual_emo

Has he looked in the mirror lately? He can't think that looks good...

wondering

by newswatcher, are you nuts? You are talking about these people like you live with them. I don't know If Angie likes pot or not but I sure as hell wouldn't want my old man smoking pot around my kids. HELLO! DO you want him to turn those kids into mackenzie Phillips doing drugs with daddy dearest? Mac started with rolling pot for her daddy. I also doubt Angie controls him because if she did I bet he wouldnt be seen drinking as much as we've seen him photographed drunk. Do we ever see Angie drunk? NOPE! Hardly ever!

Poon

Its funny how a dumbschhitt high school dropout ignoramus imbecile like brad pitt gets invited to a high brow pseudo-intellectual meeting like that just because he mouths scripted words in front of a camera. What a brainless dipschhitt.

Casey

lmao #46 you're such a moron.

mystert

I am so sick of him. He's old and ugly

lauren

He looks horrible! Is that what happens when you date Angelina Jolie and have what 5 or 6 kids?? jeez

John

Someone PLEASE tell Brad that all those Bebe's kids are making him look ROUGH!

Brad- honey- come on back to the single side of life.

Ohno

Good thing he's wearing that name tag. The people who attended that event were all living in caves for the decade!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments