Kim Kardashian -- Dryer? He Hardly Knew Her!

9/26/2009 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian went to a salon in Los Angeles yesterday to get her hair done in preparation for filming a reality show her sister Khloe's wedding tomorrow.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

But really, Kim is always camera ready.

Me!

I washed my own hair today.
And dried it to.
Me so talented.

Shelly

Sure sounds like alot of jealous people around. If you don't like the Kardashian family then you shouldn't look at the pictures of them or read articles about them. Let us people who do like them enjoy the coverage of what is going on in the lives of them all.

anthony

NASTY NASTY NASTY.............

CANT YOU GUYS AT TMZ PUT SOME HOT CELEBRITY WOMEN ON YOUR SITE INSTEAD OF THESE COWGIRLS?????????????

Joanne

I wonder how Kim feels now: her 2 sisters are taking the spotlight and Kim is thrust into the background. First with Kourtney having a baby and now with Khloe getting married.

I can't believe it

She looks like a BRATZ doll!

Lippy Loo

What a fat ass slut.

namers

So glad she dyed her eyebrows back; blonde wasn't working for her.

RDC

Myself, I don't like reality shows very much. I think many of them are fake and manufactured. So I'm not that much interested in the Kardashian shows.
But whether I like Kim or her show or not, how can I deny that she is physically beautiful. She just is. She's a head turner.
So, to me, it seems like the people with the very passionate comments saying Yuck, or She ugly or whatever, they sound so jealous like this is some kind of a contest or whatever. Why can't you just like who you like and leave others to like who they like?

maggjensen

she has a great nose job, know the dr. that did it.
most armenian young ladies have them during their teens..
I know, I'm armenian. they have all had work on their faces.

anyway,,good luck to her sister and fiancee..

I would just like to know what they are famous for??
interesting reading for a slow saturday night..

Lippy Loo

KimHO got famous for making a dumbass sex tape with her boyfriend. So, it pays to have a big fat butt and make a sex tape to get on tv.

doingfinethanks.

cool, play ball.

grandmasuz

For those of you talking about her curves........ will you be able to hold up your stements in 10 years? Maybe ass reductions will be available by then.That's gonna be ugly

FULGY

How can she think that gigantic, out of proportion butt looks good?

Alan

Its not going to last....duh....Phoneywood.....

AngelWings

Enough, TMZ! Nobody cares about this nasty ho's wedding!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments