« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ron Artest -- All You Need Is Love

9/26/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ron Artest ventured where few celebs have gone before -- the TMZ newsroom, and he didn't get out until we grilled him like a cheeseburger over Khloe Kardashian's wedding tomorrow to his Lakers teammate, Lamar Odom. We asked him about the prenup -- after all, dude has known Lamar since they were 8 years old. And is Kobe Bryant showing up?

Ron Artest

One answer required some divine intervention.

Tune in to the weekend show to see more. Check local listings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Victoria Mary Stong / Community Activist

Ron Artest is a very nice guy. I got to know his Family years back as I live here in the Queensbridge South Projects. When he has the Draft Press Conference, I babysat his then 6 month old son at his Family's party in his mother's bedroom. The Family is very nice. His sister Toya even cornrowed my hair giving me a crown and a french braid in the back. Toya is excellent at doing all types of hair(I'm caucasian)! My hair never looked better in my life, honestly, until Toya did my hair for 3 1/2 hours. I was constantly complimented by everyone about it. Anyway, Ron Artest is a wonderful and kind guy who has been misunderstood in the past and has been wrongly accused. Ron is NOT a violent person and you really have to be very stupid to make him upset. Ron even invited me to his party in Baby Park in Queensbridge. Ron Artest's entire Family is nice and very kind to me. I'm caucasian and get a lot of racial remarks spewed at me, but Ron and his Family always showed me respect and told others around to respect me also. I'm so proud of Ron and his brothers are also very talented and have a heck of a lot going for them too! God bless you Ron Artest. Thanks for being so kind and considerate to me. Keep up the good work and don't let the idiots out there who discriminate against you solely because you came from a financially poor background get you down ever. THEY are the truly POOR CHARACTER people no one wants to be around!

Paulie

Wow! Ron Artest has really grown up and matured since he was last on tv. Good for him! Seems like a good guy now

--------------------------

Linda Mott

This video is great. He really had terrific answers, so did Harvey!

Donald Ray

Looking at the TMZ so-called newsroom, is like looking into a KINDERGARDEN CLASSROOM

audio1222

Ron is like, man. Why the hell would you buy that COW? when that girl B given the milk for free, last week?

kendra joy bethune

i'm into baseball and popstar ,bop magazine not basketball tmz everyyear tnt and other commenators hound us down with basketball i watch it some times no back to back i read about nick and joe jonas i watched surf's up 4 months ago

Fadedguy

hahaha! ron seems to have grown up! cool interview ron ron!!! stay up big man and i see alot of rings headed towards l.a.! RON!! RON!! in da hoooooooooooood!

La Toya Jackson

Back to me .. Michael Jackson has died and our ship has come in .. Ker Ching

Ken

Ron Artest is a character.

Priscilla

Ron Artest is great ! Cute video.
At least Ron is going to keep his commitments at his signing today, where Lamar was SUPPOSE to be also, but decided to flake at the last minute, leaving hundreds of fans standing in line in the hot sun waiting for him to arrive. All to find out, Lamar canceled at the last minute.

Joann

LOL...that clip was funny TMZ. (Harvey)..you talked to Kobe....(Ron)..you talked to God.

Ron don't want to see say anything bad about his buddy but he knows this is wrong as two left shoes.

Jerry C(aka Kobes #1 fan

Ron Artest is a very cool guy in all but Kobe Bryant is still the best basketball player ever to step on the court... The LAKERS are about to 3-Peat this year again as they beat the Miami Heat in the finals.