Lamar Odom's Kids -- No Shows at Wedding

9/27/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom's baby mama tells TMZ the two kids she shares with L.O. won't be at his wedding to Khloe Kardashian.

Liza Morales

Liza Morales also tells us she did not have a meltdown, contrary to some reports, but admits, "Yes, the circumstances over the last few weeks have been upsetting but none of my actions publicly or from the privacy of my home could be classified as a meltdown. I have maintained a brave face for my children who are my main concern and I remain strong for them."

She went on to say she has "the support of my family and friends and Lamar's family have been nothing but supportive of me and the kids during this difficult time. I wish Lamar nothing but happiness we all deserve to be happy."

Taking the high road -- never a bad thing .... but the kids still ain't going to the wedding.

opi

8. That's why you should marry a guy BEFORE you pop out three kids with him. What kind of legal protection do you have now? Not as much as you would with a husband. Your kids are entitled to child support, but you won't be getting any spousal support/alimony.

Posted at 6:40PM on Sep 26th 2009 by Beverley

Right on. This is Exhibit A as to why you DON'T have kids before you get married. Not only that, Ms. Morales put up with the other woman, the jump off, he was cheating on her with. NOT a good example to your kids, to be a doormat for any guy:

Wow

I don't think she's being spiteful by not letting her children attend the wedding, although I'm sure it's disappointing to their father that his own children aren't going to attend. It must be hard watching someone else marry the man who wouldn't marry you.

who dat

The only reason lamar is marrying her is, she has been allowing him to pound her starfish. He hasn't figured out this door will be closed after she has the legal paperwork.

YLG

Stay on the high road Liza. Your kids need you to.

gia

Taking the high road doesn't mean that she or her children should say bye bye to their dignity. There is a place where you draw the line. Lamar can go and marry his mistress, his children don't have to be there to witness him officially abandoning them. It's not a day of celebration for them, nor do they owe him any respect in order to be obliged to go to his "wedding".

Wow

In 2009, everyone knows how to prevent pregnancies. I realize in some cultures, multiple out of wedlock babies is normal, but it's still sad. Lamar should've at least tried marriage with the mother of his children.

Wow

Gia: Kardashian is not a "mistress". You can't have a mistress without a wife. Liza was a girlfriend, Kardashian is a girlfriend. It's a wedding, not a "wedding". They're really getting married.

Drea

Lisa looks like a less attractive Khloe and whatever the reason they are marrying so early in their relationship is up to them. Lisa is taking the high road and good for her. She should have married him and then had children, that's the natural order(if you plan on getting married at all)And why do people call Khloe a guy, she is obviously a GIRL.

azgent

Ok, my opinion is that this is indeed a hoax (the wedding). People will buy anything in the media I swear..also, maybe it's about time Kloe got some attention in this family. It has to be VERY hard to be overshadowed by two gorgeous sisters! I mean come on! Look at Kloe compared to Kim. Kim is just an absolutely stunningly GORGEOUS woman! Comparable to Angelina Jolie by far!!! So how do you think that poor girl feels? She's heavy (by hollywood standards), does not have a pretty face (I would NOT want to see her without make-up on), and is built like a DUDE! Poor girl has to have some MAJOR insecurities living with her gorgeous sisters daily. Sorry Kloe..but you will always be living in the shadows of your gorgeous sisters! What happened with you? Were you the milkmans kid or something? Weird. Well think of it this way...you're finally getting the "fame" you deserve in that family!

Wow

For those telling Liza she should've married Lamar, you can't marry someone who doesn't want to marry you! It's just sad innocent kids are involved and another generation gets raised without a father.

Googie

Since Ms. Morales & Lamar slip up 2 years ago. After the 1st child, she choose to get pregnant 2nd & 3rd time w/o marriage. Why is she so upset about Lamar getting married. She gets child support I'm sure, she's better off than a lot of other women who have been married & not getting child support. Life goes on and its only right she take the high road.

michelle

Crazy for sure!!! What about Taraji P. Henson , Brad Pitts co star in Bejamin Button. She has been dating Laomr for the past year & even celebrated the lakes championship with this Fool, wonder how she feels?? Used I am sure!!! Way too go Lamor as well validate the then police chief Gates about Black men & their Sickery as it pertains too white women. Yes, he supposedly talked about marrying Taraji as well. Medicine is what this goof needs!!!

Wow

Do black women even expect marriage anymore or do they just get pregnant so at least they'll get to be mothers? Have they given up on being wives? I've always wondered.

Deirdre B Pride

@ Kris Kardashian, I wouldn't want my kids there either. Khloe is a jump off. She has never been able to keep a man; why should this be differnt. It will be a waste of time, emotions and money.

Kory

Liza is way prettier than that chyna looking khloe. Its soooo messed up he wouldnt marry his babys mother but marries a attention whore who is marrying his 33 million dollars not him. I find this insane and I hope and pray that Ashton Kutcher comes out and says ha you've been punk'd because I find this insane. Lamar will learn his lesson and go crying back to his babys mother. Khloe and him are headed to a disaster. I cant stand those Kardashian attention whores! I think their 15 minutes are coming to an end.