Brad & Maddox

Take Center Stage

9/28/2009 5:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt, his son Maddox and that funky beard showed up to watch "Mary Poppins" on Broadway this weekend in NYC -- and apparently everyone in the city showed up to watch them leave the theater.

Brad Pitt: Click to watch

La Toya Jackson

Do these blow up shoes make my butt look FAT?

doc murry

la toyya .. i offered you big big money and all you have to do is dress up like wacko jacko and make love to a donkey..youll be famous..

La Toya Jackson

It's hard to think about anything else when we have Michael Jackson's move about to open .. Lets give more money to the Jackson family

Scott

F that gonna buy a boot legged version from an asian and maybe violate a "pretty young thing" at the same time...

La Toya Jackson

# 9 .. I am not going to dress up like Michael ... He was dressing up like ME damn it... Wake up and smell the coffee. (Michael was barried in one of my chiffon numbers with a single glitter glove)

Send me Mo Money .. my cash cow is dead and you peeps won't be paying for our MJ crap for much longer .. money .. money .. We want mo money !

La Toya Jackson

# 9 .. don't be a sassy pants

La Toya Jackson

La Toya Jackson isn't on any of my maps

who cares

Believe me there wasn't a single "New Yorker" there. No native worth his salt would be caught dead waiting around anywhere to take a pic of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's adopted kid, let alone in the theater district. But the people who were there most assuredly were the dimwitted tourists who pay to see drivel like Mary Poppins on Broadway. Bleech.

hope

you all have done such a great job on the mivhael jackson case can you tell me where he went on june 10

La Toya Jackson

I can't think about brad pitt now .. I spend all my time praying for the jackson family .. I worry about them .. they are all going to hell

Just sayin'

Go to hell brad!

wondering

err, how could have been this weekend when one of the gossip sites had botox Pitt and Angie's son @ JFK airport on Friday night? Btw, That little Asian Kid looks like he hates Brad. Not one smile from him. It was more like an upside down smile :( Only OLD crazy women like Brad.

Grouch

Why does this moron dress and look like a wannabe from Goodfellas?

Looks like a cry for help.

Pino

People don’t like it when Brad Pitt sits at the side of Bill Clinton for political propaganda, big smiles and photo shoots as if to such up credit of others like Angelina Jolie does… And then when he takes his son Maddox to see Mary Poppins on Broadway without posing still for the paparazzo like any good actor should.

doc murry

HEY I WILL BE HAPPY TO DRESS UP LIKE A DONKEY SO MICHAEL JACKSON CAN MAKE LOVE TO ME..OOPS SORRY I MEAN LATOYA WILL MAKE ME A DONKEY SO I CAN ME MJ OH IM RETARDED //SO SORRY MY NAME IS SCOTT,,DAT IS WHAT THEY TAUGHT ME HOW TO SAY IN RETARDO SCHOOL TODAY

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments