Mel Gibson -- Nice Beaver

9/29/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson (left) in New York yesterday... with his beaver hand puppet (right) that may or may not be a movie prop.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

Leave it to Mel ....

drflow

i love beavers. waxed or hairy true story.

Nlle

I don't think this is meant to play on Mel's own illnesses, to the person who was concerned about it. Don't forget Steve Carrell was asked first and some other people, whose names I can't think of. Foster hasn't been in a hit for a while but at least she attempts to go for quality and sometimes small films can be quite good, so this could potentially benefit both Gibson and Foster. And since it's low budget you don't need lines around the block for it to pay-off.

Poon

Why is it that for some men as they age, their heads appear to look much thicker...not from a fatty tissue point of view, but from as actual skull-bone-widening point of view? Its a serious question. Both Mel and John Travolta have experienced this skull-bone enlargement physical aging phenomena, and with it, comes an increase in facial fugliness as well.

Linda Mott

God talking to Abram in Genesis 12:3

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

I am ashamed of professing Christians that ma-line Jews. Christ was a Jew and when you make anti-semitic comments, you are insulting and angering God almighty. I am proud of Harvey Levin for showing his Jewish side on the show. He should be very proud to be born into a Jewish family.

Sniglet

It sounds weird but I really want that puppet!

Uzi

I second #33's comments, and I think a lot of the public does too. What were the people who financed this project thinking? Other than diehard Mel and/or Jodie fans, who is interested in seeing this film?

So disgusted with MEL'S LIES

I LOVE that puppet. I want one!! And I think the movie is brilliant, and I think Mel is once again going to astound people with his creative versatility.

I also think he has aged very well. Come on, just who, in their fifties, looks the way they did in their twenties??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3