Flash Dancer -- Take Two

10/1/2009 5:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ found another shot of that potentially panty-less pirouette-er from "So You Think You Can Dance" -- and now we agree with Nigel ... that there was just "a crease" in her flesh-colored unmentionables.

So You Think You Can Dance
Glad we got to the bottom of that.

mrez golucky

Yiikes! Ouch!

Pierce Aero

Have you guys seen the DVD version of the Partridge Family episode where Mr. Kinkade is going to go off and get married? In the music sequence he picks his Fiance up and twirls her around. THAT is Definately NOT a crease in her flesh colored panties. I'm serious. Check it out. Air the Expose! Just give me credit for the scoop!

Morty M

You guys have such dirty, filthy minds. I can't believe you thought that dancer would dance without panties...Shame on you.

richard ramirez

are those no pest
strips hanging there ?

DANNY

I TOLD YOU!!! NOW WHERE THE F##K is her Apology??!!! RECKLESS AZZ MEDIA. UGGH. HARVEY YOU SUCK. I mean that in EVERY sense. Douch Bags!!

Super Mom

I used to dance in reviews. There were a large number of us who chose not to wear 'panties', as they would bunch and shift while we moved. We certainly weren't rolling around on the floor on national television. However, its not unheard of. We know now that this gal was garbed, but I wouldn't have been surprised if it weren't a "crease"

Joe

Since she was clearly wearing flesh-colored panties, why not "un-censor" the photo in question? Since there is obviously nothing "offensive" to be seen.

Nix

Men!! Also, while I'm on here, the young blond guy who is on your staff and on tv show although good looking - needs his hair cut, washed and combed!!

Hope

Pierce Aero, you seriously watch Partridge Family DVDs?

MuMsie

So you think you're a SKANK?

wishing they would just go the hell away!

Yeah yeah, that's all fine and dandy but what the hell is she rolling around on the floor like a freakin moron for anyway?

USArmyWife

That's not even the same dancer!! This girl is barefooted, and the other girl has on dancing shoes. And WHY do women of color (sorry but that's what I've seen) feel it necessary to drop to the ground as if shot and roll around in Lawd-hep-me-Jesus psuedo-euphoria? On the Extreme Home Makeovers, every time a Black woman is greeted by the design team, they fall to the ground and start cavorting around like a dog with fleas. It is extremely undignified and actually, downright moronic, behavior.

Biased information

Do you know what's in vaccines? Google it before you do something as stupid as getting a shot.

Peet

Um, yeah, no. I've got it recorded. There is no way in hell that gal's wearing panties. Even flesh colored ones. There's nothing two-toned about that shot.

Peet

Oh, and it is the same gal. She's wearing dancing shoes after the choreography round.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments