Christina Milian States the Obvious

10/2/2009 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Milian has revealed to the world that she is pregnant with The-Dream's baby. Ya think?

Launch photos

Milian celebrated her birthday Friday night by partying it up at Tabu inside the MGM Grand where the only people who couldn't tell she was pregnant were ... oh hell, anyone can see she's pregnant!

Michelle

i hate to say this, but she doesn't look very happy. it seems like she's acting like she is, but secretly shes not.

REESE!

AwW tHASz SO CUte tHAt SHe iSz HAViNg A BABy!!

abercrombiecjg84

christina milian is in fact not happy but not because of this dream character but because of me, yes me.. im white. i worked with her on a movie in boston and she is phenominal let me tell you what. dam. nice lil thicky legs and butt.

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

I'm busier than an Acorn trained prostitute on nickle night!

cynthia s

i feel so bad for kandi from real housewives of atlanti i really like her she's so cool and very talented she was so happy in her new relationship and very estatic about getting married and it also seemed like her mom was just coming around to aj anyway may god bless her very soul and the family and i pray that the lord jesus christ gets her through these trying times

R.Zimmerman

FAB-U-LOUS! Now, who the h*ll is she??? I don't suppose she's married or anything,right? LOL!

kmr

The DReam got money? How did he make this money? My first time ever seeing him was maybe earlier this year?

MC from Cali

I predict that she's going to have a boy

bern

Well her career is going no where. Good way for her to make up for it by being someone's baby mama! The way she shoved herself in that dress and went to the club is so trashy.

Monica

Alot of peoples comments on here are really stupid. you guys no nothing about nothing..why are u taking the time to read a story and then comment on someone you dont know nothing about?

Jared JR8K

NO ONE CAN DO VEGAS LIKE ME

DJ.

I think she is sad because her EX- was taken by a very beautiful woman and she can sing her butt off and she has millions!! But the good thing is her Ex- is not as wealthy so it really don't matter!! So she had no other choice but to go on to the next one.

Jen

They are married aren't they? in September or something like that. The only thing I know about him, is that he won a grammy for the song Umbrella.

Jacob

Who the heck is Christina Milian? Guess I'm more focused about MY OWN LIFE.

CourtJester