Dog on All Twos

10/2/2009 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Animal Planet host Zak George taught a dog to stand upright on its hind legs ... while on his.

dog trick

You can teach an old dog dangerous tricks.

homie1kanobe

It would be funnier , if the dog's bladder let loose :)

greytalli

Dogs Rule!!!!!!!!!

my2cents

I'm finally first!! Where's my milkbone!

DOODAD

Sweet, Border Collies and Aussies are the smartest/best dogs ever.
Love my Aussie mix!

wishing they would just go the hell away!

Finally! Something other than Jon Gosselin, Michael Jackson or David Letterman! WooHoo!

CHEF KOOKY

balls

Nashville Star

Hey all you circus protesting nutjobs... This is your chance to chime in on this guy. This guy is actually a host on Animal Planet? Oh the nerve.

Animal activists protesting circus and other events that feature animals, claim the animals are being taught un-natural behaviors. Why not the outrage over this. I don't think it is natural for a dog to stand on it's hind legs.

I protest (the protesters)!!!! Get a life and leave the circus alone.

Bob

I like Dina Zaphiris better.

Mary

Love, love dogs...loving, caring, nurturing, and playful pet owners help evolve the animal souls. Never abuse an animal or hit a child!!

damien

hey i have those shoes! TigerS! haha

Linda Mott

What a sweet puppy.

Mark

I'd be happy just to get my pet to go to the bathroom outside!

Katy

Takeahitjake

To WheresPETA:

Are you an idiot or just a heartless bastard? You really genuinely think it's ok to torture elephants? Really? Well, I don't believe in hell, or heaven, or any sort of after life, but you certainly belong in hell. Elephants are arguable smarter than human beings; and please, to any idiots who try, don't say something like "omgz then y r thay n0t r00ling da URTH!?" - Hmm, maybe because they don't have dexterous limbs nor opposable thumbs!

Plus, elephants are CERTAINLY smarter than your average TMZ surfer. The spelling and grammar some people have here is truly atrocious.

razzledazzle200

That's not dangerous. Come on, TMZ, stop trying to make news.

libby

DOODAD, I said the same thing when I saw the photo: OF COURSE it's a Border Collie. They are scary smart. And they have been bred for hundreds of generations to want to be told what to do all day, no matter how illogical or crazy. If you approve, they'll do whatever.

Borders and Aussies are the smartest! Need attention and exercise, but are brilliant and loyal to a fault.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments