Lamar Odom -- Diamonds Are a Guy's Best Friend

10/3/2009 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taking after his TV bride Khloe Kardashian, L.A. Laker Lamar Odom was spotted out at Toast Bakery Cafe in Los Angeles sporting a little male bling of his own.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Let's hope the ring is more genuine than the wedding ...

Sparticus

looks like Just another dumb sports jock with a lot of money.

mimi

I hope she's not really married to him. He is ugly. #1 I don't know why she only likes black guys, but #2, if your going to go for a black guy, you could at least find one that is good looking! There around, I know, I've seen them.

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

Obama Care side effects include.....
Headache
Delayed treatment
Zero choice
Sky rocketing taxes
,And premature death!

........

homie1kanobe

I DON'T THINK HE WIL BE WEARING THAT RING ON THE COURT, HE WOULD BE LOOSING THE DIAMONDS IN PLAYERS BODY PARTS ,AND CUTTING THE HECK OUT THEM.....FOUL

nightcrawler

She's going to take this sucka to the cleaners. She'll be gone when the money runs out.

mia

Is this stupid-ass couple even spending any time together?

E! had some video of the "wedding" reception, of course the other two Kardashian ho's are front and center, like it's all about them. What a crock. I hope they all crash and burn.

Felicia

Mimi who gives a flyin fig if she dates black guys. I don't see why black guys date white skank ho's.

Alex Delarge

Tacky ring. Looks like something bought off a cable shopping channel. Money doesn't buy class, just look at his Shrek-ugly wife and her disgusting whore family. Gonna be one bufugly kid, too.

Sarah

Hey Fluckyou, you want to know why black guys date white chicks? It's because of people like you with nasty a** comments that makes them come to us! Stop hating you racist b*tch!! Mimi was just asking a question! And who acts and looks like skanky a** hoes? I hate to break it to you, but have looked at what black chicks wear these days? Most of them look like cracked out skanks who needs some major fashion advice! So before you make racists comments about white chicks go take a look in the mirror you crack whore!!

real

No honeymoon? Couldn't K-HO-TRASHian find anybody to pay for one?

ria

what a fake wedding...

Bikinis Lover

I love the ring and hope they can make their marriage work. It will be tough with the traveling, Hollywood, and temptation.

crystal

ese hombre parece el culo de un mono....que feo es

dumbbroads

Steve McNair Saga Redux. This time, I hope he lives, and, the waste of broadcasting air space doesn't. Good Riddance.

KeyLimePie

Love the ring and they make a cute couple.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments