Gosselin Allegedy Clears Out Joint Bank Account

10/4/2009 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon GosselinJon Gosselin has allegedly withdrawn nearly all of the money out of a joint bank account he shares with Kate Gosselin -- leaving her with just $1,000, according to various reports.

The account set up for the kids was allegedly untouched.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUdith Gurian

WTF!!

Simone

This guy is just a piece of crap!!!!!! I despise him!!!!!!

Tmiller

What a pig

Paparazzo@frog.cc

In the beginning, I thought Kate was a mean bitch. Time shows that Jon is a 2-timing, mean-spirited, greedy bastard.

SOOTHE

I don't believe this story at all.. The first thing Kate's lawyers would do would be to freeze all and any joint assets or bank accounts , so neither one could do such a thing. Neither Kate nor her lawyers would be that stupid to allow him free access to anything.

Mitzi

What an a-hole!!!! This sorry excuse for a human must be stopped. If I even hear his voice or see that disgusting face again I might be sick!!! It's a shame he can just evaporate.

vanessa

WTF I HOPE HE GOES TO JAIL FOR A LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME!!!! HE IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP THERE IS!!!!

NOT a unique name

Not a huge surprise is it?

gg

How long until Jon is held on a 5150? He is acting like a Britney JR. I guess this explains how he is paying for trip to California as he runs around acting like he is a celebrity.

TMZ you need to note the account for the kids was set up by Kate. Jon admitted on Larry King Live he has not put any money away for the kids.

Taty

WTF? can Jon get any worse?

UGGGGHHH

JON IS A THIEF. STEALING FROM HIS CHILDREN.

Terre

If it's true Jon in trouble and if he tells a judge his attorney advised him to do so his attorney will be in trouble to. How do you think a judge is going to like this when it comes time for custody, financial settlement. I hope his oompa loompa looking attorney is ready to take him in cause after this shxt gonna hit the fan.

I just figured it out this is what he was apolgizing to Kate for not being a human terd but for stealing all the money. He needs to get his LIES LIES LIES shirt back out because everytime this moron opens his mouth it's another LIE LIE LIE.

I hope Kate's attorney rakes him over the coals for this move!

iknowiwasthere

TMZ, did crazy Jon call you and tell you this?

doctorme

It's a joint account. They're having a divorce. If either lawyer had advised them to keep any amount of money in a joint account once they filed for divorce, they were stupid. Joint account means that both parties have equal rights to the money. Doubt you'd care if Kate did the same thing... yet she's by far the more greedy, and the more abusive spouse.

As far as I'm concerned, no matter what his reasons if Jon is trying to get the kids off of TV, then he's the better parent. (Of course, anybody who has actually watched the show can see that too. His kids love and adore him...and he took better care of them than Kate or 99.9% of the fathers out there.) It amazes me that anybody would support Kate and TLC whose only goal is to exploit those kids--who've never had a choice in the matter.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments