Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

10/5/2009 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Travolta John Travolta has not broken from Scientology, contrary to recent reports ... this according to sources connected to John.

Travolta testified in the Bahamian extortion case that his late son, Jett, was autistic. Until his testimony, Travolta never publicly acknowledged Jett's illness.

Travolta's silence on autism in years past was consistent with Scientology's unofficial position on the subject.

We're told some Scientology bigwigs are unhappy with John's recognition of Jett's condition, but Travolta remains "firmly committed" to the Church. In fact, we're told, he has used Scientology as "therapy" in trying to cope with Jett's death.

John, we're told, has never had his faith in Scientology shaken in the months following his son's death.

PASSION OF THE TAINT

It all began 75 million years ago. Back then, there was a galactic federation of planets which was ruled over by the evil Lord Xenu.

Xenu thought his galaxy was overpopulated and so he rounded up countless aliens from all different planets, and then had those aliens frozen.

The frozen alien bodies were loaded onto Xenu's galactic cruisers, which looked like DC8s except with rocket engines. The cruisers then took the frozen alien bodies to our planet, Earth, and dumped them into the volcanoes of Hawaii.

The aliens were no longer frozen- they were dead. The souls of those aliens, however, lived on, and all floated up towards the sky.

But the evil Lord Xenu had prepared for this. Xenu didn't WANT their souls to return, so he built giant soul catchers in the sky.

The souls were taken to a huge soul brainwashing facility which Xenu had also built on Earth. There the souls were forced to watch days of brainwashing material, which tricked them into believing a false reality.

It didn't cost me a penny to learn about this cult...
Thanks to South Park...

THE INSIDER

I think EVERYONE involved in the case is guilty in some way, shape or form. When a group of conspirators cannot come into agreement there WILL be backstabbing, finger-pointing and betrayal.

Media (bahamaspress.com) says Allyson is a decent woman. Y’ALL PLEASE STOP TALKING F@#K!!! Out of Pleasant, Tarino, Travolta, McDonalds, and Allyson Gibson, ALL-ASS-SON looks worse. She is a deceitful, sly, insatiable snake with the head of a trojan horse. She turned against her colleague, her political party (by calling the Obeah Man, Hubiggetty) and most disgraceful she turned against HER OWN COUNTRY. Someone said she did the right thing. This had NOTHING to do with her having morals; SHE COERCED this entire alleged extortion claim. She doesn’t want anyone to suck money out of Travolta because she wants to do all the sucking; SUCKER! I heard her firm didn’t have much business anyway. This was her opportunity to get more legal fees out of Travolta.

AGAIN She is a deceitful, sly, insatiable snake with the head of a trojan horse. She now needs to be extradited the way she extradited ‘Ninety’. She is a disgrace to this Country. Allyson Gibson, you have done a wonderful job of making The Bahamas look like trash!

Tubby

has everyone forgot. To Mr. Travolta family, hang in there, and just remember the good times with your son, my condolences to your family.

Felicia

First of all I think they don't believe in medication. If that is the case Scientology killed his son. God bless Jett but you could look at him and tell something was wrong. I don't care what religion it is when they tell you to do something that be fatal to your kid I would just walk away. or run for that matter

Phishsteak

L. Ron Hubbard said the best way to get rich is to create a religion. Nuff said.

Anonymous

The cult's beliefs might be silly but their history of destruction and suppression is not.

xenu.net

Leon

balls

PASSION OF THE TAINT

I was just standing here. Tom Cruise locked himself in the closet
Then John Travolta come and now, John Travolta in the closet too.
Please Tom Cruise and John Travolta come out the closet!
But then I calm myself down, and I pull out my gun!
If Tom Cruise and John Travolta don't come out the closet, I'm gonna cap this biiitch!

nnud_yellek

i dont think his son is autistic he was born with seizures more epilepsy than autism. they said he had suzuki disease at one point taking all carpet and cleaning supplies from the house because thats what they believed caused them. unfortunately seizures over time result in brain damage which is not at all autism.

To #26

John Travolta said his son was autistic. Who are you to contradict him? It's fairly common for autistic people to have seizures.

ic

I feek so sorry for John and family...as I know this cult does not believe in medicines to help with seizures etc....its a mind game and once you are in this religion you can,t get out...God is love and free will not mind control....

TORI

John and Kelly are mislead idiots!

ic

Jenifer Lopez and hubby became real quiet after they joined the cult...so did Jada and Will and Posh and Beckham refused to stop the medicines for their kids so I think that saved them but I still see them hooked up with Kate and Tom but I think they were able to get away in time...I hope so....any Religion that controls you is no good...Freedom to think and act is God given...

AMO

I'm so sick of this story. Jett died in vain. Nothing should come before your child. Not even your "religion"!

Autism Sucks

Autism is not an illness. It is a disorder. It is not terminal and you can not catch it! And the word 'autistic' is offensive. A person 'has autism' - it's not completely who they are.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments