REDIRECT

10/5/2009 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

danger baby

it's the angle that's the problem. the poor things eyes are bulging for a reason. if its body were parallel to the ground when she lifted it, then that would not put as much pressure on the neck. she should NOT have lifted the dog in this fashion, imho.

danger baby

what's with the ridiculous outfit? put on some clothes!!

Krista

What a stupid b*t*h!!!! don't you know cameras are watching you. Why isn't PETA throwing a fit!!!!!!!!!

Lost Lass

It is NOT necessary to pick the little dog up in this manner, regardless if it is "just" a harness or not. There are no "big dogs" coming after it, it's not being pulled froma burning building or from in front of a speeding car. It's not an emergency situation.

Holding a dog (small or otherwise) up like this still causes pain under the legs and causes discomfort on the ribs. Let's see all of you that think this is acceptable wrapped in a thin harness and then have a gorilla pick you up and let you hang like that....then tell me you didn't notice it, had no pain or discomfort

The look on that dog's face, and the way she's stretching her legs and feet out tell me that she's scared and uncomfortable

Let the paps catching Beckinsale doing this and it being plastered all over the internet be a lesson learned to her.

UGGGGHHH

THAT BITCH DOESN;T DESERVE TO HAVE ANY ANIMALS. I HOPE PETA SEES THIS PHOTO.

POOR DOG.

LOKI

People......GET A LIFE!

How stupid do you think she is?

She just got voted sexiest woman, so with ALL the paps seeking pics; you think she is doing this on purpose, or to be funny?

KICK ROCKS

DOGS BELONG IN FREAKEN DOG HOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE PETS...HATE ANIMAL LOVERS. KEEP YOUR PETS AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE SHOULD BE HOLDING THE CHILDS HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....ABUSE IS GRABING LITTLE KIDS ARMS AND MAKING OTHER CHILDREN CRY ( SEE PHOTO OF Gosselin CHILDREN ) GET A GRIP ANIMAL LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE IF PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE THERE PET AT HOME AND GET OFF THIS USING THE PET AS A FASHION STATEMENT. ALL THESE PET MILLS WILL GO AWAY..AND PETS WOULDNT REALLY SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrLook

The dogs’ mom would carry him by the scruff of his neck in her mouth just like this little one is being held by the harness. This is not cruel as you can see the puppy is chillin’ because it’s a dog and not a human. Dogs are built different and since momma dog can’t pick him up with her paws this is how it’s done, except with teeth instead of nylon. Now if she was swingin’ him around like a lasso that would be messed up.

susan

Did she ever think of picking the dog up and holding in her arms???

Auj

Who is this filth to do that to her poor dog? I hate her!!!!!

jammo

THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!
What so because she was named the Hottest Chick on the Planet last week by some magazine she feels the need for even more attention.

I used to really like her but what the hell is this for? And what kind of an example is she setting for her child.. whos to say her kid wont grow up to be the next female Michael Vick??

I HOPE to HELL HARVEY MAKES A HUGE STATEMENT TONIGHT ON TMZ..
It doesnt matter the size of the dog, its the act.

Nancy Ann Jones

I guess maybe we should put one of those on her and carry her around like that! HEY BITCH put the puppy down you should not every OWN an animal in your life at all!

rebecca

For those who say she is dangling her dog... How do you know she is "dangling" the dog? She could have been in the process of lifting or putting the dog down and this is where the photog got lucky and snapped. One frame.... one still frame. Let's see the video and then we can throw accusations.

BTW, I put my 110lb dog in a harness so that he doesn't mistake dogs like this for a squirrel and try to chase them up a tree!

Loulou

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NettyDino

Come ON! I have the same exact harness for my little dog and it has saved him several times when walking my dog. When a larger dog lunges at my dog I am able to yank him up and grab a hold of him before he becomes a dog treat. The harness does not choke the neck. THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA. Harnesses don't choke like a collar.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments