Whitney's Got a Brand New Doggy Bag

10/7/2009 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reassembled pop diva Whitney Houston left a hotel in Paris on Tuesday, with her pooch looking longingly for a way out of a carrying case.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Now that she's finally got Bobby Brown out of her life, Whitney's found a new bitch.

janalal4

I have always's loved & rooted for Whitney! She looks absolutely beautiful & so healthy. I'm so glad she finally scrapped that "dog crap" off her shoe & moved on!! Many good wishes for her continued recovery!

DaJuice

"Whitney's found a new bitch"

That's Funny Stuff!

David M.

Witney's really changed. Which one is her? I see three bitches in the picture.

OnPoint

Everyone is routing for Whitney, just as I am. Glad to see a former addict doing much better. But if you watched the show, she was far worse than Bobby. At least he was a kind and gentle drug addict and drunkard. She had a nasty attitude even when she was high. I just don't appreciate how she went on Oprah and basically did not take full responsibility regarding her past issues. Everyone seems to blame Bob, in my opinion, birds of a feather flock together. Her voice was at it's prime when she was younger and "not" doing heavy drugs. Everyone has their moment in life to shine but for Ms. Whit, I think hers has come and gone. I for won am not interested in stroking her efforts and on the real her new album is not all that. Just my opinion ..... I shoot straight from the hip and I call a spade a spade. Again, let me say, I am happy for her recovery and wish her very very well. My exact same sentiments for Bob ... !!

Valencia

Aw, that's cute! It looks like the doggy is smiling!

Duke Steele

Valencia: Of course the dog is smiling. It just snorted an entire carry on bag of coke.

xcalibur

#4

Are u wendy williams??? haha, sound exactly like her. Stalkerish much?

balls

balls

kendra joy bethune

so why are you telling a girl with a eating disoder reading indianna jones about bRain litrell has swine flu i just told joe jonas
jonas brothers fan club i been to a back street boys concert once in 2004 i caught the disoder in 2007 i'm not his wife

L

I am so proud of the "New Whitney" Same old girl but better!
I was born in Newark and came home several times to NJ and had the luxury of spotting Whitney running one day early am which shocked me.1st off aint no one looking like that at 6:30am running with that pretty face w/o makeup! Go girl. And for her privacy's sake- I give her credit for going with the flow of whatever life brings you and dealing with it.
Life w/o Booby Brown is the best thing that could have ever happened for Whitney. Such a lady and a new improved one at that!
I am proud to see her move forward on a positive note and so sorry to say I have to snicker at Bobby Brown. He has yet to move forward growing and gaining from his experiences but Whitney certainly has come thru smelling like a rose. You go girl and remember you always were something so special and always will be!!!!! Can't take that from you girl!!!!
Ypur kids will always be proud of you as you set an example of being honest and dealing with what life gives you and moving forward..
Go Whitney!!!!!

Michelle

She looks a lot like her cousin Dionne Warwick in that picture.

JoJoT

My sister was on her flight from Paris to NYC this week, and she confirmed, that Whitney is indeed insane, and dresses like it's Halloween.