Dancing with 'True Blood'

Who'd You Rather?

10/10/2009 9:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Dancing with the Stars" pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy (left) and "True Blood" shapeshifter Sam Trammell (right) at the 5th Annual GLSEN Respect Awards last night.

Question is ...

May-Trix

Is there an option for "Neither? If not, my Mother always told me if you can't vote something nice, then don't vote!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Sam!! Any day! True Blood rules!

yessir

I'D RATHER TMZ ANSWER FOR THEIR BIGOTED BEHAVIOR. Why did they refer to Usher's wife as his baby mama? Can they name a single WHITE MARRIED woman they referred to in that fashion? of course not bigots

Tammy

Maksim was a total D*ck this season on Dancing with the stars! I felt so sorry for Debi Mazar having to put up with his arrogant self! What a cry baby!

whats up Doctors

6. Venice, Italy

Current Conditions updated 11:22 AM ET
67°
Hi 70° | Lo 57°
Mostly Cloudy

Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
Barometer: 29.89" Hg
Feels like: 68°
Humidity: 85%
Wind: NNE 2 mph

Posted at 12:49PM on Oct 10th 2009 by ACCU KOOKY

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/10/dancing-with-true-blood-whod-you-rather/#comments#ixzz0TYXBQK0G

-------------------------------------------------------------------
go away Kooky ,None of your post are relevant to TMZ comment guidlines,Find a site that deals with non-sense..Just saying

CinCal

can we say..both:)

Ana

I don't really know much about either guy- but the one on the left is definitely more masculine and handsome. Sam is ok but too 'boyish' for my tastes. Put it this way- the one on the left is for a woman, the one on the right is your typical teenage girl's crush.

jimmysimpson

This should be called "Who'd Harvey rather"? because it is always homosexual BS.

Olivia

Neither!! Please give us that option.

JLT

To #4 Tammy .... the "crybaby" was Debi Mazar, not Maks. Funny that the only 2 partners Maks had that cried were both actresses and drama queens (Denise Richards being the other). Other dancers partners cry too, but the show doesn't make a big deal out of that. They love playing up on Maks' reputation as the "bad boy of the ballroom". I like him, his dancing and his way of teaching. I also prefer his dark good looks, so who would I rather? Maksim, of course!

Nay

Maksim has an evil stare!

Donovan

As soon as I saw Maks' picture, I didn't care who he was next to...he got my click. He is gorgeous, his body is perfect and the way he moves his body on the dance floor definitely indicates how he'd move it in the bedroom. From his macho caveman grunt grunt ways on the show, I don't think he'd make a good husband/boyfriend, but that wasn't the poll.

Pat

Sara I thought you were going to say was the one on the left is for a woman, and the one on the right is for a man! lol

tonie

no question, maks all day long. he is hot!!!!!!! someone better tell karina how hot maks is

Lynn

MaX is TOPS. Love him....he can put his slippers under my bed any day

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments