Oprah on a Stick

10/12/2009 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey

biggity

Oprah schlepping her celebrity to TX, puts on a cowboy hat and eats a corn dog? PUBLICITY STUNT and weak attempt to intoxicate more common folk with her great presence. Surely CONCOCTED to attempt to pave the way for her political stumps to get TX to change over to the ignorant and socialist side.

oh pleeaase

SHE ISNT LOOKING AT GAIL'S BOOBS SHE IS LOOKING AT GAIL'S CORNDOG AND THINKING...."SHE BETTER HURRY UP WITH THAT OR I WILL SHOW HERE HOW ITS DONE"

Rania

this picture is not real. it's photo shopped.

tifosi44

Really disgusting O. Folks have to be laughing at you. Yukk!!

popeye

Those are "tickets" not dollars you ignorant redneck bastard!

tb98

I bet that's as close as Oprah & Gayle have been to a weiner in a LONG TIME.... ;-)

tom salvatore

If Gail and Oprah aren't lipstick lesbians...Perez Hilton isn't gay

screamin in dig

They say you are what you eat so she eats like a pig mI must have stepped on some toes with my last post over at tmz they pulled it. Sorry only the people at tmz can make fun of the stars. Especially they trash michael jackson. Oprah you are not fooling anyone but yourself! Just sit your fat ass down and begone. You milked the system with your garbage show about useless false information.Practice what you preach ok ELSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm..

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. ugh!

Katt

Oprah brings chowing down to a new level, Gayle is looking at hers like she really doesn't know what to do with something shaped like that, and holy moly!!! Did you see the prices? Glad I don't live in Texass, I guess everythings big there all right!

Tom

Never mind Oprah. Who's the hot chick in the background?

Autumn

even if it is being sold to the richest woman in the universe who ever is selling 8 dollar corn dogs should be dragged out into the street beat to death.

Kent

I was at the fair that day and coupons are 50 cents each so 8 coupons is $4.00. Oprah was really having a good time. She bought the hat and boots at the fair as well.

NYBob

does anyone else have a problem paying 12$ for a beer 8$ for a corn dog and 6$ for a plain old drink?

bruce

They are such a cute lesbian couple.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments