Woman Wants $50 Million from Michael's Estate

10/13/2009 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael jacksonA woman who once claimed Michael Jackson communicated with her through his music just filed a creditor's claim against his estate -- and she wants an insane amount of money.

Helen Harris-Scott
filed the creditor's claim in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, demanding $50 million.

As we first reported, Helen filed a lawsuit against Michael in 2006, claiming Michael installed a tracking device in her car, wiretapped her phone and even had "organized criminals watching me inside my house in L.A. and reporting to him."

Helen wanted $100 million from Michael back then ... so at least this time around, she's asking for a reasonable amount.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jordanna

WTF??!!! crazy ppl!!

Les

First!
How many more crazies are going to try and get money from MJ;s estate?

Toni

What a looney! Go back under the rock you crawled out from!

Kevin

Wow so now everything is trying to chip in lol, good luck

janalal4

Another cuckuboo!! Get in line behind Billie Jean honey!

Hypocrites

What a fu*kin nut. They just keep coming.

Nicole

Wow...just wow. Can the insanity meter go any further?

LuvMJbad

Wow ~ I didn't realize that there were so many nut cases out there!!! People couldn't leave him alone during his life and there is no peace in his death. Well I pray he has peace. All I know is that I am a true blue fan here to stay and seek justice for MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!! We the real fans don't need to be on his payroll to love him and support him, we give him our all for FREE!!! God bless the children. Missing MJ more and more everyday.

Hypocrites

This one sure is a nut job. But Paul you go dude get what belongs to you.

Water

I bet it's the crazy loon that's on here day and night and goes by the name Deb

Michael Jackson's Voice

Hay Lady you are a freakin' nut!! M.J. communicated with you threw song... ummmm Ya sure... and he is the Bio-dad of my four kids, just becasue they all look like the man who thinks they are his, kids doesnt mean a thing because Mike I know that they are really Jackson's sure... NOT!!! Woman you are a foolish nut!! Go sit down with Billie Jean Jackson and the other nut case and be quiet!! WHY the courts allow such B.S. is beyond me!! Its a waist of time! Oh and out of all the people in the world Michael some how zoomed in on you and hunted and hurrassed you..... PLEASE!!! GO AWAY!!! HE owes you NOTHING!!!!

RenLiza

What a nutter!!!!
How desperate is she.........weirdo.

Hypocrites

11. I bet it's the crazy loon that's on here day and night and goes by the name Deb

Posted at 3:48PM on Oct 13th 2009 by Scott

Now wouldn't that be the sh*t if it was. LOL

kitty

doesn't it cost these silly people money to file these lawsuits? or is it free?

Kandie

This woman's lawsuit will be laughed right out of court. They oughta put her in the mental bin and throw away the key!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments