Stern's Lawyer: He Never Injected Anna

10/14/2009 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. Stern's lawyer said just because Anna Nicole Smith's former bodyguard testified Howard liquefied Valium and injected it into Anna does not make it true.

Howard K Stern's Lawyer

Steve Sadow
said when he cross-examines "Big Moe" tomorrow, there will be plenty of reasons for "serious doubt."

Scott

Of course he didn't and OJ was innocent....wink wink nudge nudge.

ricardo hilton

okie dokey

Lizzie

Anna Nicole's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is going to pay 4 this two bit lawyer (NOT!!)to defend this pink eyelid IDIOT, instead of the
$$$$$$ going to her child &&&&& Larry!!!!! Who in the HELL is
gonna believe that pink eyelid howard (COWARD!!) k. stern didn't
KILL, KILL, KILL Anna Nicole &&&&&&&&& her son!!!!!!!!?? Larry, plezzzzzzzzz don't back down from your earlier testimony~~~
let pink eyelid COWARD stern meet up w/ allllll the BaBa's in the pen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazypeople09

Tmz how come your not on top of things man!? Captian Lou Albano died AND Al Martino, the goombah behind perhaps the most famous line in movie history, has died at 82 in his native Pennsylvania, according to his publicist.

WillOTheWisp

You don't think he's going to say; "Yeah! I injected Anna! So, What?" He's trying to keep his ass out of jail; But, he's guilty as Hitler!

o rly

I heard Kooky injected SIMONE and now has a burning sensation when he pees.

GypsyLaura

He is doing what a defense attorney is supposed to do. The fact is she was a drug addict. So we now are going to start prosecuting those who allow an addict to be an addict. I think Carrooll O'Conner tried to hold the drug dealer responsible for his son's death. Yes they play a part, but responsible?
I am so glad I don't have to decide. It was horrible that so many millions of people saw her bizarre behavior and no one stepped forward.

Coral

Sue

Howard K. Stern is as quilty as sin. I can't wait until he is sentenced to prison.
I really believe if he had NOT been in Anna and her son Daniel's life, they
both would still be alive today !!!!!!!!!

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME !!!! .. Me me me and who? ME !!!!! .. I'm the greatest star, I am by far but no one knows it ... Mo money, Mo Money .. MUCH MO MONEY FOR ME !!! Ker Ching

Sue

Howard has an answer for everything. Trouble is ................. NO ONE believes the liar,
he is responsible for Anna and Daniel's death.

???????????????????????

SORRY, BUT HOWARD K STERN WAS AN ENABLER AND I CAN SEE THIS DOUCHE BAG DOING THIS TO HER TO KEEP CONTROL OF HER.....HE IS MORE INVOLVED IN HER AND DANIELS DEATH THAN WE THINK. THERE SEEMS TO BE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND DR (DEATH) MURRAY!

TORI

Big Moe is a liar, it will be proven.

Annie

The drug levels in ANS were very low. Maybe, her viral illness was the cause of death vs. drug toxicity? The case for manslaughter appears weak, although I agree there was huge enabling conduct by Stern. To date, that's not a criminal cause of action.

Boo Hoo

Oh here we go! Everyone's credibility is lacking except for Howard's. Everyone has an axe to grind, but Howard. Everyone is a lying sack of crap, except Howard. Blah, blah, blah. Anna didn't inject herself in her a$$.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments