Arnold's Solution -- A Driver for Shriver!

10/15/2009 5:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the ultimate hands-free solution -- Maria Shriver didn't just get a Bluetooth ... the habitual cell phone violator also got herself a driver!!!

Maria Shriver: Click to watch
Today, the woman who got in trouble with her husband for having a cell phone conversation while she was driving -- ironically had lunch at a place called La Conversation in West Hollywood.

After the meal, Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife sat shotgun in her waiting ride -- where she was legally free to yap her ear off as much as she'd like.

Stinky

Kimberly

Who is paying for this driver?? I heard California is broke!

alreadybad

See that's what I'm talking about Maria, no problems just minor changes. Rock on girl.

the truth hurts huh

I have had the great displeasure of meeting this woman on more than one occasion. I'd have to apply that "If you don't have (can't find) anything nice to say ......."

But I don't have to say it .... Maria has proved it: She thinks she's above everybody else - and the law.

Drew

This is the best solution. Even though use of hands-free telephones is legal, it isn't any safer than holding the phone to your head.

Sabrina

i bet she was on her cell phone with the terminator himself ...

alreadybad

@bad recall
maybe you were the one having a bad day. Maria is so classy and fun, maybe it was your own insecurities because she talks to everyone. She does have her own style though, but it's not snobbery.

the truth hurts huh

Hey alreadybad .... Get over yourself! I know what I witnessed and experienced - and it was NOTHING that you described! And I'm actually quite the opposite of insecure - which is why I think she felt threatened by me - because I did not fall at her feet or allow her to diminish my place next to her. We're both entitled to our opinions. So that's that.

Bonnie

Take that TMZ and stupid taxpayers.
The state now funds a driver for Maria.

Hon. Rev. Dr. K. Allan Dewees-Arthur III, Phd, MBA, MA Div., DMN

It's about time that bitch was controlled

Shay

So, this means she get no ticket but the rest of us does? WTF? She gets a driver and now we as Californians have to pay because she can't get a bluetooth just like the rest of us? WOW! If I get a ticket, can I use her misconduct as an excuse?

Creeder

Right. Who is paying for this driver. And he holds the door open for her yet. If that's taxpayer money.....

sensible grandma

All well and good, however, it's a sure bet the taxpayers are paying for the driver. She should have had her phone taken away from her like a little child. How is it that she thinks she is better than everyone else and that the laws don't apply to her?

punchapap

Now her hands are free to fondle the driver.

zoloftn151

You have to be kidding me. She gets a driver and we get a $132.00 ticket?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments