Katy Perry

I Kissed a Brand

10/16/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After picking up her new boyfriend at LAX, Katy Perry sucked face with Russell Brand on Thursday.

1016_perry_tmz_video-1
That's what you call car service.

CriticAl

LMAO! She totally sunk her career after messing with this sleazeball! Her image is shot now!

Conor

Gross!

confucius

DAMN, SHE'S UGLY! he is so sexy idk what he sees in her. Big Boobies doesnt cancel out that you dont have a waist, that you dont have an ass, that your pasty, and that you cant sing. This wont last long.
Her DR says she suffers from NOASSATALL, for wich there is no cure.

confucius

He said he wanted to fu** her, not be in a relationship with her. This will not be a long "relationship". He is a sex addict, ive seen her "dance" , she cant move and he needs good sex.

Belinda

I think Russell Brand is gorgeous!!!!
that Katy Perry is a lucky girl,better enjoy while it lasts.

Jennifer Bouldack

A peck or a major face sucking - it would be totally disgusting to do either with Russell Brand.

Blech!

melinda montoya

katy kissed a brand and she liked it. yeah, a former sex addict, and liked it. just don't get too deep into the relationship, katy, unless your giving a lot of sex, then forget what i just said. oh, wow thats so funny just thinking about it. yeah, a brand of russell flakes. yeah, thats nice to have for breakfast, not for dinner. sort of the same re-creation of adam and drake. both sucking face for the cameras. yeah, we know who the dominant one in the relationship is, the one driving the car.

Hani Hamid

Although I love Russel Brand's humour,I do think he looks scary.I'd take Noel Fielding from the mighty boosh anytime!

Holly

I'm a huuuge fan of Russell Brand! I never really found him hot per se but he does have such a magnetic personality and charisma. I discovered him through his radio show which is really the way to discover him because nowhere else will you see him more funny or more relaxed, lovable and charming while at the same time his humor can be crude and rather juvenile. I think its all part of his charm, the good and the bad. No one will ever know the real Brand without actually meeting him, but his book really made me understand him a little bit more and I liked the man that I perceived. I was slightly disappointed with his hosting gigs, it wasn't his best work by a long shot which is sad because that's what most people are basing their opinions on.

And Katy Perry. I was so weirded out by her personality at first. I thought she was ridiculous. I thought she couldn't sing. I wished her voice wasn't so shrill but now I kinda really like her! Like I said before I don't really know Russell, but when people ask "What does she see in him?" I know exactly what she sees. He's gentle, he's charming, he's endlessly interesting and romantic. But then there's that worrisome addiction to sex, which I wouldn't be equipped to deal with, but as far as I know Katy is aware of all that! So there must be a real genuine attraction there and I wish them all the best.

cindy

Russell Brand is HOT,Katy Pery is NOT! What a fake bitch-screeeching for the paps like that. Russell is a very articulate wonderful man and he is way too smart for her. What a bad matchup.He supposedly says he loves her and maybe he thinks he does,but that was kinda fast. He will come to his senses hopefully soon. And wht career would that trashy ho be ruining? No one with any taste in music would admit to liking ANYTHING she sings-horrible! Couldn't make as a christian singer so she switched over,sell-out springs to mind. Just like a sex-addict,Russell saw the pic of her boobs with "Poem" written on there(can she spell that?) and hooked right up! What man wouldn't tap that? Put it on a plate why don't you,Katy? I am with the others,never noticed her much before and she is milking this- but- I HATE KATY PERRY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2