Michael's Kids Hang with Auntie Liz

10/17/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking well after having heart surgery earlier this month, Elizabeth Taylor went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Los Angeles -- along with two of Michael Jackson's kids, Paris and Prince.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

Liz TaylorLiz didn't go on any of the rides.

OhWell

"mj loved halloween"- Well Of Course Just look At That Creepy Face.

Ada

That's very nice.I hope they're okay.

oh well is full of poo!!!

MICHAEL YOU HAVE SOME VERY BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!!!!I HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT KIND OF LOOKS LIKE BLANKET EXCEPT SHE IS A GIRL BUT SAME HAIR AND EVERYTHING!!!MY SON USED TO HAVE LONG HAIR UNTIL HIS SCHOOL MADE ME CUT IT BUMMER!!!ALL HIS COUSINS HAVE LONG HAIR THOUGH!!!I LOVE YOU THE BEST MICHAEL AND LONG LIVE THE KING BABY!!!!!

Brad

Did anyone watch the video and notice the person in the saw mask?! Notice how Paris looks at him and he looks back? Notice how close he is to the kids? Why is he the only person wearing a mask? Why would they let someone wearing a mask get that close to the kids? UNLESS it's Michael of course. The king lives

HasBeens

#54 asked:

"Now Liz Taylor is part of the outings with the kids. Why not before?"

They had their father to take them places before, and he tried to take them on outings such as this, but it was difficult because he was always mobbed. I believe that Dame Elizabeth is doing this out of her friendship/love for Michael. She wants his children to get to know her better, and to have fun, and I think it's wonderful to see her out and about since she has been having health problems.

Katherine Jackson is a Jehovah's witness, but a lot of the kids, and even Joseph, didn't follow in her footsteps once they grew up. I'm glad to see the children enjoying their childhood, that is something Michael said he never got to do, remember?!! Halloween is a favorite "holiday" for many children, let them have fun. I think Michael would approve.

Dale Bagby

Taking a recent heart patient to a scary Holloween party? Gee guys I don't know.

anniam

I am glad to see Liz out with Michaels kids i bet this cheered Liz and the kids up.Pity someone killed Michael.TMZ leave the kids alone and tell us whats going on with lapd are they on holiday?this is out of order the length of time its taking them to put someone behind bars for Michaels death.MJJ.fan.

Miss U MJ

It is awesome to see Prince and Paris enjoying themselves! Michael has raised such loving and compassionate children. That is evident in how Paris is interacting with Dame Elizabeth, they look soo happy to be with each other. That is a testament to MJ's parenting. Elizabeth was so loved by Michael and she loved him. True BFF's. I wish MJ's children all the happiness they desire in life. Katherine is doing an awesome job with them in my opinion. My wishes to Elizabeth for continued good health.....

Much Love and Justice for Michael.............

Loulou

Ignorance reigns supreme!

VIVA CHILE

No existe duda, Elizabeth Taylor ha sido la gran amiga de Michael el lo dijo y ahora se convertirá en el guardián que esos niños necesitan ella los esta liberando de una jaula de oro en que los quieren enclaustrar el resto de los Jackson.

Gracias Elizabeth por regresarle la niñez a los hijos de Michael, niñez que el perdió por culpa de su familia creo que donde este Michael estará feliz de ver a sus hijos jugar y disfrutar como todos los niños.

Eternamente bella Elizabeth que dios te bendiga.

No doubt, Elizabeth Taylor has been a great friend of Michael's said it and now becomes the guardian of those children she is releasing a golden cage in which they want to enclose the rest of the Jacksons.

Thanks Elizabeth to return the children to the children of Michael, childhood that he lost his family because I think that where this Michael will be happy to see their children play and enjoy like all children.

Eternally beautiful Elizabeth May God bless you.

MJ

ichael has been "nominated" for 5 AMA awards BUT WE MUST VOTE IN ORDER FOR HIM TO WIN. The PEOPLE decide the winner.

Go to http://abc.go.com/shows/american-music-awards/vote -or- Google American Music Awards. You will need to register with the website to vote but it only takes seconds.

YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE SO LOG ON EVERY DAY AND VOTE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I JUST VOTED 15 TIMES IN A ROW IN ALL CATEGORIES. So log on everyday until Nov. 22nd and vote for Michael.

Michael needs ALL your votes so SPREAD THE WORD.

If you have more than one email account, then you can register with your numerous email accounts and cast more votes - just a though

Duh

*********************
I agree. I watched the video and it was heartwarming to see Paris pushing Elizabeth's wheelchair at one point and bending down and hugging her from behind. I read somewhere that Michael had Elizabeth over for a sleepover with his kids and some of his nephews and they had a wonderful time. I suspect that Elizabeth has been a part of the children's lives since they were born seeing as Michael loved her so much. The video made me cry; I wished Michael could see them so happy together.

And for the record, TMZ, shame on you! YOU KNOW SHE HATES TO BE CALLED LIZ! IT IS ELIZABETH!!!!!

PPBF

All the photos here

and here

Omer Bhatti is also there, he is the one behind paris. Both Omer and Paris are wearing Michael shirts =)

love her!

Still very sad that Michael is not alive. However, to see the kids bonding with MJ's best friends really shows that they are his true friends and if only all of us could be so fortunate.

MillerDorothy2

On another blog I went to it says OMAR was there too. I believe OMER is the one diretly behind Paris with the MJ shirt on.