Navarro vs. McLean

Who'd You Rather?

10/17/2009 5:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dave Navarro and Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean got shady at the same event in L.A. on Thursday.

Dave Navarro and AJ McLean
Question is ....

MissCarter

AJ!!! Of Course!!!!!
I love Backstreet Boys!!! But also AJ looks better!!!

whocares

Isn't Navarro bi? I'd rather be with someone who is straight. Navarro is too risky for your health.

Molinete

you´re georgeus! the best arround the world!!
c u soon in spain!!

momofthree

for all future polls about "Who'd you rather", PLEASE give us the option for NEITHER!!!

Dani

AJ used to be hot as hell, but then again, I was like 12 when he was a backstreet boy. I've gotta say Dave now

Lindsay Blohan

Dave Navarro looks like Roseanne Barr with a goatee pasted on.

Summer

AJ is my man through thick and thin. i have no idea who this other guy is. and for all who said, AJ was an addict. now he's not. he's been sober for so long and i am so proud of him. being in the limelight is so hard and i hope that AJ wins. he's so gorgeous. but i do want to know who picked his picture. bad choice....

vickycarter

KTBSPA!!! AJ ARGENTINA LOVES YOUU!!!

SusieK

Oh man, I had to vote twice coz I've met them both, I've hugged them both, and I love them both! And they both wear eyeliner, but AJ does not wear lip liner. Dave might wear lipstick once in a while when he's wearing one of his skirts! *wink*

SusieK

Uh, RECOVERING drug addicts, mr. magoo. Everyone makes mistakes, and these two guys have paid a heavy price by both almost dying from overdoses. They're human, just like the rest of us, and thus, they make mistakes. Like I said, I've met them both and I respect them for making positive changes in their lives. They're both talented musicians and I really enjoy the music they both make. And to Seth regarding what Dave said, I must've missed that, and it was probably said either in jest or it happened when he was still using drugs.

@margiemarina

AJ McLean rather???? i don't think so.... i love it AJ, is the best, Dave he is the rather!!!! kisses from Lima-Peru!!!!

Bridgett

really.....REALLY?!?! AK ALL THE WAY BABY!! Dave looks like a creepy ass doll to me ick! and seriously TMZ couldve posted a better picture of AJ! TMZ does his crap on purpose!

Ohio

TMZ your Who'd You Rather's these days are hilarious!

Anna J.

Maybe if TMZ bothered to use a better pic of AJ where he's not in mid-speech, then maybe you'd have a better picture to represent him. An online buddy met him on the 6th, and in her pics with him, he was so attractive and smiling big. Not that I have anything against Dave Navarro (who is featured in one of my favorite Christina songs of all time, btw), but backstreet loyalty pretty much wins me over every time.

Jane Doe

Oh, c'mon people. AJ has always been the fugly one of the Backstreet Boys, I can't believe he got 38% of the vote. Dave has always been hot since the Janes Addiction days, even though he wears makeup and brows are sculpted nicer than mine.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments