C. Brown & The How Not to Beat Women Booklet

10/18/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown has a lot to learn in his 52 hours of court-ordered domestic violence counseling -- but if it gets too overwhelming, at least now he'll know how to keep a cool head with the use of a proper "time-out."

Chris Brown Domestic Violence Booklet

TMZ obtained the booklet for Brown's Domestic Violence Awareness Group, which is spearheaded by Commonwealth Catholic Charities in Richmond, Virginia.

The book is full of tips to help Chris learn how not to throw temper tantrums -- including "Time-Out Rules," and the benefits of "deep breathing," "backward counting," and "pleasant imagery."

The booklet also has chapters on all the big no-nos:

- Using Intimidation
- Using Emotional Abuse
- Using Isolation
- Using Male Privilege
- Using Coercion & Threats

When it all comes down to it, Brown just has to remember his ABCs ... as in his Anger button, Behavior and Consequences.

Simone - number 1

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone - number 1

I hope Chris finally learn how to manage his anger. It's difficult, but it's possible. Because, if he doesn't change, he will lose his career.

Simone - number 1

Kooky, will you go to a club, a bar or a party tonight???????

Simone - number 1

Jealous of what????

Simone - number 1

I think Mrez has more important things to do than to be here all nights like us. Hehehehe.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

A.B.C.: Asswhole - Brown - Chris.

Simone - number 1

Sorry, but I didn't ask you out. I just asked if you will do something nice tonight. Unfortunately, I won't. Hehehehehehehehe.

Simone - number 1

Kooky, sorry for the unpolite question, but, how old are you???? Or do you prefer to keep the secret????? Hehehehehehehe.

Simone - number 1

Hahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I have to confess that I don't like circus at all!!!!!!! I do prefer amusement parks. What do you think????

But, are you like the killer's clowns or stuff like that??????

Simone - number 1

So, you are a little older than me, at least, I think. I don't know how is the difference between clown's years or normal human years...
: P

Ironic

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! I teach a domestic violence class at a prison and I have been looking for new material! THIS IS FREE!!! COPY RIGHTS BE DAMNED YAHOO!!!!

Simone - number 1

Ok. I am going to bed now. Good night, Kooky!!!!!! : D

Sorry for my comments!!!!! I was just kidding!!!!! You seem to be very sensitive...

musicproduct

Read more about Chris and Michael in this first book about -his- sudden death. MICHAEL JACKSON: THE ICON.

http://www.lulu.com/content/7664905 (http://Michael-Jackson.Mobi - October 18, 2009)

Simone - number 1

"20. It's a complicated situation...
-------------------------------------------

i just wanted to use your line........."

I perceived it!!!! Hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha.

: D

Bizzy

Some people are forgetting that Rhianna started the fight. Poor Chris, he was only defending himself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments